Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How do you do them so quickly? That is less then 2 minutes per HIT. I am lucky if I can get 10 of them done in an hour ($6.00).
I believe this user said before they have some professional experience doing similar tasks.

Good lesson for newer people though, one person's $6/hr batch is another's $25/hr batch.
Just depends on your skills.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Semantic Feature Ratings: Phrases - Spa - List 4 (can do other lists and factors, but cannot repeat the same list x factor) | Accept
Requester: Graveslab [A2R9CSQQ9JDA3B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.27] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.83] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Rate words on a range of semantic features
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 01:15 Hourly: $9.50 2 diff ones up[/td][/tr]

Katia2019

Reaction score
I believe this user said before they have some professional experience doing similar tasks.

Good lesson for newer people though, one person's $6/hr batch is another's $25/hr batch.
Just depends on your skills.
Yeah, I think I remember seeing that user say that now... It still seems almost impossible. For the average user, I would expect $5-$8 to be a likely hourly range if they don't get soft banned first.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I remember seeing that user say that now... It still seems almost impossible. For the average user, I would expect $5-$8 to be a likely hourly range if they don't get soft banned first.
I have a friend who makes a similar hourly. So it's for sure possible.

Personally I did 1 and said fuck it lol.

SJC

Reaction score
Hi folks, is there a problem with Turkopticon? Feedback appreciated.:)

Reactions: C to the J

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Semantic Feature Ratings: Phrases - Spa - List 4 (can do other lists and factors, but cannot repeat the same list x factor) | Accept
Requester: Graveslab [A2R9CSQQ9JDA3B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.27] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.83] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Rate words on a range of semantic features
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 01:15 Hourly: $9.50 2 diff ones up[/td][/tr]
others - all quick:
qua - 3P1CQ14RH60OF9VOMYM9PDJ4RM6BDM
tac - 3VEZ0UF9LCCBFDCVTNLGM9PYEAA4B1
smTa - 3U2H1DGWNOF1SUOBYP7C5ZGJT8Z4FG
col - 3U2H1DGWNOF1SUOBYP7C5ZGJT844FL

Dhaze

Reaction score
How do you do them so quickly? That is less then 2 minutes per HIT. I am lucky if I can get 10 of them done in an hour ($6.00).
takes me about 1-3 minutes each(Last week i got 79 in 3 hours one day)...I use photoshop quite a bit so tracing is something i have quite a bit of experience in. every now and then theres some that take longer as well

Katia2019

Reaction score
I have a friend who makes a similar hourly. So it's for sure possible.

Personally I did 1 and said fuck it lol.
It took me 3 tries at different times/days to get the first Zebra one correct. I refresh images that look like they would take way too long. I like books and bananas, they are the easiest... Some I can get done in less than $2 minutes, but that is rare. When I get ones where the marker is not on the correct object a lot and then only have to outline 1-2 objects for the entire HIT set.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi folks, is there a problem with Turkopticon? Feedback appreciated.:)
Server is garbage now.
If you're getting an error just refresh a couple times.

It works better in the early morning and late evening.
Too many people/scripts attempting to access it in the middle of the day.

Reactions: Sondi

Dhaze

Reaction score
Also you gotta make sure you do them nicely but it doesnt have to be perfect, I use the examples as a quality checker

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Got a rejection from that 5.00 Jan Marco Leimeister -The quality of the work is so poor that it is not worth paying for. Reasons - The labeling was randomly labelled - Always the same picture labelled. Complete bs I remember labeling like 80% of them correct within the short timer.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Also you gotta make sure you do them nicely but it doesnt have to be perfect, I use the examples as a quality checker
Yea, I am probably doing them a little too well.. I can be somewhat of a perfectionist sometimes.. I just don't want to get blocked from doing them, these have really helped me achieve my daily goals.

Reactions: Nikoratos and Dhaze

Dhaze

Reaction score
It took me 3 tries at different times/days to get the first Zebra one correct. I refresh images that look like they would take way too long. I like books and bananas, they are the easiest... Some I can get done in less than $2 minutes, but that is rare. When I get ones where the marker is not on the correct object a lot and then only have to outline 1-2 objects for the entire HIT set.
I never really thought about how they could be so hard for other users. But then again there are other batches I open cause I see everyone else posting about making good cash and I almost immediately return some of them with the same thought, like how is anyone making ANYTHING doing this lol.

SJC

Reaction score
Server is garbage now.
If you're getting an error just refresh a couple times.

It works better in the early morning and late evening.
Too many people/scripts attempting to access it in the middle of the day.
OK, will try that.

Reactions: C to the J

Dhaze

Reaction score
Yea, I am probably doing them a little too well.. I can be somewhat of a perfectionist sometimes.. I just don't want to get blocked from doing them, these have really helped me achieve my daily goals.
You get warnings and im pretty sure the block only lasts till the next batch gets posted. Ive received some warnings (Ive done over 1500 though) but have not been banned so i couldnt actually tell ya on that. But i would practice in down time because it can be very profitable and they do not reject at all.

Reactions: Nikoratos
Status
Not open for further replies.