01/31 - Treacle Tuesday!

Have you voted for January's Crowd Pleaser?

• Yes, I did!

• No, but I will right now! http://goo.gl/WX2rtN

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piro

Here not There
Reaction score
Piro @Piro - Has anybody ever had their Firefox c4c just crap out on them? All of a sudden it just wants to stop reloading. Am I one of the last dinosaurs using old school c4c?

from yesterday , yes. My firefox stopped using reloadevery. I thought it was the extension but found out it is browser. using chrome with easy auto refresh. working squeaky quick
Ya it's working in PaleMoon but I kinda need FF running too. Chrome reload hogs up too many resources...and I'm a tab whore.

Reactions: sandyriver

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Come back from a night of heavy drinking?... Because I'm pretty sure that's what happened the last time they popped at 11AM a few months back.
possibly. The first day they come back after a break usually they drop at non standard times

charlie

Reaction score
meh. nothing better to do.. may as well leave mine running for a bit.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Looks like the cat boxes are getting cleaned early today. Yay.

It sounds weird, but you know what helps it suck less? Sing "Stop the Catbox" to the tune of Rock the Casbar. Make whatever lyrics you feel are necessary to express your resentment for the fuzzy asshole who has made you his/her poop slave.

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
I lay my head down to forget about waking up for 23 Zs, and then I get this message. . .

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from linglab for work related to 3GONHBMNHV586EH621G1Q28Q0N6MZ3.
The value of your bonus is: $5.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
Balance of payment for the Glermi experiment. You will also receive a qualification to enable you to take a follow-up 6 dollar HIT, please search for Glermi in the HITS if you are interested, this qualification will expire in 24 hours. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

Status
Not open for further replies.