Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: jayjay and Goldie

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I need something I can binge watch that the kid won't have a heart attack over. He has vetoed me watching Supernatural around him (freaks him out beyond all reason). And it has to be something that is no worse than the Walking Dead which I allow him to watch. Everything else I'm currently watching I can't watch with him around.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Impressions of others (5 minute survey) | PANDA
Requester: JDMStudyLab [A1KZYZ1S6H579J] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.67 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.50 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.47 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.62 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: A survey about others' behavior and personality
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone hungry for some word salad?

Review: im not a goober art the fart, taxing labor pentagon spoils . to bad she 's not simulated city employment at the movies snack shack usher , maybe whittier fence good old fashion manuel labor. Russia reliquished simulated city jr44victims from the office to the carwash, dont bother the shipping docks glory days. dr freud if she trys budice deported, pow frankin stubbs, yes you work night and day on cocaine batton down the hatches. I got my ssdi back payment wronski lahop never happened. commissioner bruce barnett data reciever seagrams seven, prime rib and spirits and thank you for sharing that with me, presently im working on my cheese cloth after a silk worm scrub with a wash cloth I guess london broil, tea time,big bend over, and love it at levits dont be a richard dope.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Now you just made me want to make bacon broccoli soup for dinner. I have all the ingredients handy...
i made it last night! you have to make it :D

Reactions: tricker

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I need something I can binge watch that the kid won't have a heart attack over. He has vetoed me watching Supernatural around him (freaks him out beyond all reason). And it has to be something that is no worse than the Walking Dead which I allow him to watch. Everything else I'm currently watching I can't watch with him around.
The Flash, you're welcome

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
my son likes merlin, white collar, psych, doctor who, chuck, haven, parks and rec, sherlock, continuum, burn notice
i can give you a better list when he gets home.

here is a sort of long list of shows, you might find something here

Last edited:
Reactions: TNK and tricker

Jqkill

generic jedi
Contributor
Reaction score
raising hope

Reactions: tricker

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Bike Equipment Survey
Requester: Jessica Turi [A1OMTS5QV5MC4N] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.67 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.46 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.36 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.62 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 44

Description: Your task is to participate in a presentation of bicycle equipment. Afterwards you have to evaluate a bicycle product.
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Figure out what a blicket is | PANDA
Requester: Christopher Lucas [ABHYTI4DJ089B] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.71 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.57 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8

Description: Watch a video and make judgments about objects and causal relationships. Expected duration is 10 minutes. $1 Bonus for top 10% performers. Won't work on MSIE or mobile devices.
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

catlady

Reaction score
Good day everyone~ turns out my wish for this week to be a good one was granted...all time record earnings this week! Nothing compared to some of you freaks of nature, but nevertheless... :cat:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jan 30, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 1,397

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 1,312
- Number of HITs rejected: 3
- Bonus reward earned: $5.66
- HIT reward earned: $225.63
- Total Amount earned this week: $231.29

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
OMG you guys! I'm like 75% done with this bookkeeping for taxes bullshit! I can see the end coming...yay! I think I will be done by next weekend (done meaning having it ready for my accountant who will then do the actual taxes).

Kid just asked if I could PLEASE, this year, spend a couple of hours each month doing my bookkeeping so he doesn't "lose" his mom for 3-4 weekends every January.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OMG you guys! I'm like 75% done with this bookkeeping for taxes bullshit! I can see the end coming...yay! I think I will be done by next weekend (done meaning having it ready for my accountant who will then do the actual taxes).

Kid just asked if I could PLEASE, this year, spend a couple of hours each month doing my bookkeeping so he doesn't "lose" his mom for 3-4 weekends every January.
Tell your kid January's over, don't ask dumb questions like that on the last day of the month

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Did... did your cat move? I swear your cat avi moved. I feel like I'm watching Ninja Cat.

Reactions: kryss and tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.