Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Judgment and Decision-Making: Evaluating Firms(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Req TV): $13.62/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We are interested in learning about your judgment and evaluation of firms. In this research study, you will be asked to supply various estimates and judgments of firm data. It should take 7 minutes.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-397809897-126257] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

keladry2009

Reaction score
Two replacements for Scraper are HIT Finder which is in MTS (an extension) and HIT Forker which is another userscript. I hear Forker pairs well with Panda Crazy.

You have the Helper for PC installed too right?
i just found the hit finder! now i just need to get used to using it! and it has a panda link if i miss it! :) ill have to give forker a try as well and i do have the helper installed! thanks so much for your help! i appreciate it!

Reactions: Gator and Kadauchi

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Financial Management and Perceptions Study | PANDA
Requester: Mturk Data [A1GKRBHK5I8Y3R] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $15.63] [Pay: 4.31] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.55] [Fast: 4.76] [Comm: 4.50] [Fair: 4.65] [Reviews: 74] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.286] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 55
Description: Financial Management and Perceptions Study
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; Previous DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: 4ourfuture

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Financial Management and Perceptions Study | PANDA
Requester: Mturk Data [A1GKRBHK5I8Y3R] (Req TV): $15.63/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.55] [Fair: 4.65] [Comm: 4.50] [Fast: 4.76]
Description:
Financial Management and Perceptions Study
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 33
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; Previous DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

nmelssx

Reaction score
So I was casually browsing TV today, and I saw this message when I tried to see reviews for a certain HIT:

User Wages
You don't have enough reviews to display this data!

I thought they were only limiting this for API?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Perceived Norms of Alcohol-Related Consequences among College Students(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Clayton Neighbors [A2G5TYWE1322XN] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 12
Description: Take a 30 to 40 min survey and tell us about your alcohol use and alcohol-related consequences as a college student. You must be between 18-26 years old, and currently attend a 4-year US college or university.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So I was casually browsing TV today, and I saw this message when I tried to see reviews for a certain HIT:

User Wages
You don't have enough reviews to display this data!

I thought they were only limiting this for API?
That area would normally look like this:

But it needs more data to be able to fill it out. (Compare your review to, etc.)

It's just a fancy little chart, AFAIK, you're not being limited from anything. :)

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd be interested in what you find. I just switched from Paypal to Circle on Prolific because I was sick of paying a 3% fee.
I signed up for circle just to avoid the fees. Did my first transfer yesterday so will let you know.

typically 2-3 workdays for me
Thanks!

Reactions: 4ourfuture

ellie_v

Reaction score
I did ONE hit from a requester "wqz" and got a rejection with this note:
"Since many workers just randomly give scores, we have cancelled all tasks. Normally, each task takes around 5 mins, but most worker just spend less than 1 min and the quality are very poor."

first of all... the hit paid .10. Second of all....because "other people do it poorly" they rejected everyone. :|

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did ONE hit from a requester "wqz" and got a rejection with this note:
"Since many workers just randomly give scores, we have cancelled all tasks. Normally, each task takes around 5 mins, but most worker just spend less than 1 min and the quality are very poor."

first of all... the hit paid .10. Second of all....because "other people do it poorly" they rejected everyone. :|
I'm so sick of this platform.

nmelssx

Reaction score
That area would normally look like this:

But it needs more data to be able to fill it out. (Compare your review to, etc.)

It's just a fancy little chart, AFAIK, you're not being limited from anything. :)
No, I was looking at this requester, and then I clicked HITs and then I clicked a HIT titled "What digit do you see?" that shows that it have 16 reviews before I clicked it. But after I clicked it, it lead me to a blank page, and on the right side of the screen it says you don't have enough reviews to display this data, and I thought it was referring to the reviews.

In that case, I'm curious as to why the reviews for this specific HIT aren't displaying for me then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.