Title: What do you thinking about an everyday task?(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Libby Chun [A2JGUWWAJ1ZFY] Contact
TV: Hrly=$11.35 | Pay=Fair | Approval=1-3 days | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=0.00 | Fast=0.00 | Comm=0.00 | Fair=0.00 | Reviews=1 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.42
Duration: 30:00
Available: 45
Description: Please tell us how you feel about an everyday task.
Qualifications: Exc: [320814157-194431] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.13

Reactions: XWarrior

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I have had way more surveys available on Prolific today than Turk. If Prolific had steady work I wouldn't even mess with Turk anymore. The instant cash out with Prolific is great. Pay is usually better than Turk as well.

Reactions: ducky and savvy

Minx2121

Reaction score
Okay...how do I add a watcher in Hit Catcher for a specific Requester instead of a particular Hit?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have had way more surveys available on Prolific today than Turk. If Prolific had steady work I wouldn't even mess with Turk anymore. The instant cash out with Prolific is great. Pay is usually better than Turk as well.
agreeeed. I'm in LOVE with the instant cash-out. With my bank hardly anything that says 'instant' is actually instant, I usually have to wait a business day. Not with prolific!

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay...how do I add a watcher in Hit Catcher for a specific Requester instead of a particular Hit?
I don't use it so I'm not certain, but I don't think you can? I know you can on Panda Crazy.

Reactions: savvy and Minx2121

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i'm not sure it is instant. i have to have 5 brit pounds apporoved in my balance to cash out and i think they only disburse to paypal 2 times a week.

i like the mechanism of the site from opening up the new tab to get started and at the end, asking how things went and automatically putting in your survey code when you submit.

Reactions: savvy

scoirin

Reaction score
That's crazy, I've only had two all day today and the last notification I got was just a second ago and when I looked there was nothing there.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
i'm not sure it is instant. i have to have 5 brit pounds apporoved in my balance to cash out and i think they only disburse to paypal 2 times a week.

i like the mechanism of the site from opening up the new tab to get started and at the end, asking how things went and automatically putting in your survey code when you submit.
I hit cash out and my money is in PayPal within a couple of minutes. Yeah, we have to have a minimum approved to request a cash out but the actual cash out is pretty much instant for me. I've never tried to cash out more than twice a week so I don't know if there's a limit there.

Last edited:
Reactions: CakesandPies

Minx2121

Reaction score
I don't use it so I'm not certain, but I don't think you can? I know you can on Panda Crazy.
How do you add a Requester to Panda? When I add a Hit from Hit Finder to Panda Crazy it seems like it is only for that particular Hit

kidstokes

Reaction score
Hoping it picks up here soon. I need 8 more buck for my goal.

Reactions: savvy

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: (Total $2.78 w Bonus) Complete a task with an anonymous partner and answer questions about it (5 - 15 minutes). | PANDA
Requester: Jess Hohenstein [A63I74NEXM9JP] [TurkerView]
Description: You will use a web-based messenger to have a conversation with an anonymous partner then answer some questions. This should take you less than 15 minutes ($2.78). If your partner doesn't show up, it will take 5 minutes and you'll earn $1.20.
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $1.20 + $1.58 Bonus
Qualifications:
  • Completed AI-MC Survey DoesNotExis
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
HIT Time: 13 min, 50 sec
Catchability: Great
Pros: Bonus if you get a partner.
Had a cool partner.
Cons: No bonus if you don't get a partner.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
How do you add a Requester to Panda? When I add a Hit from Hit Finder to Panda Crazy it seems like it is only for that particular Hit
If you click the details button, choose the "search" tab. Put the requester ID in that spot and the box will turn a slightly darker teal color. It will search for anything by that requester.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I hit cash out and my money is in PayPal within a couple of minutes. Yeah, we have to have a minimum approved to request a cash out but the actual cash out is pretty much instant for me. I've never tried to cash out more than twice a week so I don't know if there's a limit there.
keep the prolific chat going! i've had more prolific short surveys in the last 10 mins (2 short nice surveys) than what i've caught on turk in 30 mins.

prolific tells me any cashed out money i do will paypal on tuesdays or fridays. I have to select cashout when i'm ready after i have 5 br pounds in my account then paypal has it on tues or fri.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: 15-minute Surveys on Attitudes about Mental Illness in the Community | Accept
Requester: Corrigan 1 [A546BDL2EMGAO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.77] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.98] [Fast=3.93] [Comm=1.88] [Fair=4.11] [Reviews=46] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.81
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 61
Description: The study assess attitudes towards people with mental illness.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 0; Location EqualTo US

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Minx2121

Reaction score
If you click the details button, choose the "search" tab. Put the requester ID in that spot and the box will turn a slightly darker teal color. It will search for anything by that requester.
Thank you :)

Reactions: Raven

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.