01/29 - Super Rumble Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turktime4:20

Reaction score
The number 23 was really good
Forgot that was him, I love that movie creeped me out thou cause I was in a hotel at the time with an ex and when I left her room upstairs I went down to mine and the alarm was going off and played very similar music that was in the movie... weird cause it never went off before or after. I got it on DVD thinking watching Wolf of Wall stret of Number 23!

Reactions: lsutiger25

Reaction score
just caught 2 liangs, dont have panda handy, here's the details:

How humanlike is a dialogue?
Requester: Percy Liang
Reward: $1.50
Thanks added a search to HIT Monitor for word Percy hope I get least 1-2.

Reactions: Concise

Azazael

Reaction score
no T.O. but... I'm going in

Title: 3D Printing Orientations | PANDA
Requester: Visual Design and Engineering Lab [A2MXG8BC9R9OYY] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Give us your opinion about how to orient objects for 3D printing
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

EDIT. I opted out - it asks you to evaluate a few categories plainly shown in HIT description, without providing much criteria for the evaluation categories, and there's enough fuzzy that... yeah, not taking the risk. If you do the HIT, let us know how it turns out!
not too bad, i did it, but then again i use a 3d printer weekly

Have not seen a Jim Carey serious movie closest I got to that was The Truman Show which was really good.
The Number 23 was good, also just watched Lemony Snicket finally, was better than i though it would be

Reaction score
I always forget about it...but when you start looking at his IMDb - its really amazing how good of an actor he really was...and makes his death that much more tragic
I was so sad to know he killed himself he seemed like such a happy guy but he was good at hiding it and had depression and coke addiction.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score

The Number 23 was good, also just watched Lemony Snicket finally, was better than i though it would be
I've never seen it- I'll have to look for it now...

Reactions: Azazael

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Forgot that was him, I love that movie creeped me out thou cause I was in a hotel at the time with an ex and when I left her room upstairs I went down to mine and the alarm was going off and played very similar music that was in the movie... weird cause it never went off before or after. I got it on DVD thinking watching Wolf of Wall stret of Number 23!
Oh wow- I would have flipped out too....

Wolf of wall street is one of my favorite movies....it was such a surprise when my husband and I watched it the first time...its amazing

Reactions: turktime4:20

Reaction score

Lemony Snicket can't remember how good it was but I know the show of it they have on Netflix sucks but is good at same time I can't binge watch it like most shows I like but def interesting as hell.

Reaction score
Oh wow- I would have flipped out too....

Wolf of wall street is one of my favorite movies....it was such a surprise when my husband and I watched it the first time...its amazing
Yea it really is, I use to do forex, poker, stocks and brand items and sell on eBay and work for site that paid real well when there was that kinda work around and not many doing it which is give or take... I need get back to my roots so I grinding on here and other site then I going back to that stuff! I love watching anything about business, poker or stock and forex market also people making their goals I just die for that kinda stuff!

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
just caught 2 liangs, dont have panda handy, here's the details:

How humanlike is a dialogue?
Requester: Percy Liang
Reward: $1.50
These HITs have changed, big time. Instead of 5 sliders only for 5 convos, THIS one is 5 sliders AND GIVE SENTENCE EXAMPLES OF EVERY SLIDER, every convo. I was at 25 minutes into this HIT, and they kept sending conversations beyond just the 5 convos.... I was on the 6th or 7th before I returned it.

I returned this at 28 minutes just before it expired. What's your experience? These used to be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: E.Illness

Bad Turkey

Reaction score
These HITs have changed, big time. 30 minute timer, but instead of 5 sliders for 5 convos, THIS one is 5 sliders AND GIVE SENTENCE EXAMPLES OF EVERY SLIDER, every convo. I was at 25 minutes into this HIT, and they kept sending conversations beyond just the 5 convos.... I was on the 6th or 7th before I returned it.

I returned this at 28 minutes just before it expired. What's your experience? These used to be great.
I tried one, made it to the second conversation then returned it. Writing 25+ thorough explanations for my ratings just isn't my thing :yawn:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score

Azazael

Reaction score
fresh popped today

Title: Finding actions in videos - should take around 5 minutes (MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT VIDEOS) | PANDA
Requester: Will [ABQA8TBU3V6F7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.78 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.13 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.88 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 57
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: -
Time: 10 hours
Hits Available: 3
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US
Haha I JUST came back to post that cause i had a spam run of 10 in a row just then

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Haha I JUST came back to post that cause i had a spam run of 10 in a row just then
re: Will HITs

Yeah, I just finished up yesterday's batch around midnight, listening to good music. These are great with good music, or podcasts, because there's no sound, just visual.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Got my 10 :)

Title: Finding actions in videos - should take around 5 minutes (MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT VIDEOS) | PANDA
Requester: Will [ABQA8TBU3V6F7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.13] [Fair: 4.88] [Comm: 2.78] [Fast: 4.79]
Description:
-
Time: 10 hours
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
I haven't caught any in about a wee or two...Now I have 10....time to get working before z's

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I tried one, made it to the second conversation then returned it. Writing 25+ thorough explanations for my ratings just isn't my thing :yawn:
good to know I'm not alone. Was like... dayum, these used to be awesome...

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I haven't caught any in about a wee or two...Now I have 10....time to get working before z's
With the Wills 10 hour timer... I took a 3 hour nap, then finished 'em up.

Anyone remember the how long they take to pay? I didn't catch AA while I was hoarding them

Last edited:
Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
1 down 9 to go

Status
Not open for further replies.