01/29 - Favoriting Friday!

Who do you think should escape going to council this week?

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/27497/

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/27539/

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Ann DeStefano for work related to 32LAQ1JNT909I67PDB0KSKUHWXXTUW.
The value of your bonus is: $3.02 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing the extended survey.
[mod edit]
Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

I don't recall this survey but thanks Ann!

Last edited by a moderator:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Media Habits (< 12 min, $1.00) | PANDA
Requester: Consumer Behavior Researcher [A1NH38MLPMSLS7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.60 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 25
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We are conducting an academic survey about social media habits. Select the link below to complete the survey. At the end of the survey, you will receive a code to paste into the box below to receive credit.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50, Location is one of: CA, US, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 93

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Congratulations to our very first Crowd Pleaser Award winner!

:party: Kadauchi @Kadauchi :party:

I'd also like to give an honorable mention to the 2nd place runner-up: clickhappier @clickhappier

Thank you so much, everyone, for participating in our first award vote. And thank you to all of the wonderful, helpful people that were nominated. You all have made these first few weeks on this forum absolutely incredible. This forum would be nothing without every one of you! :love:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Rate materials, 1 3-minute video, 2 photographs (8-12 minutes to complete) | PANDA
Requester: Oriana Schenck [A1YMA0FPY2NKYV] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.83 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19

Description: View materials, 1 video, 2 photographs, answer a few questions. Your computer must have the capability to play a video with sound.
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry,this is so off topic, but I woke up last night from a dream wherein a requester was offering a dollar a hit if you wrapped objects in your house with aluminum foil and took pictures of them. I was in a panic because we are out of aluminum foil. Trying to stay awake late today so I can sleep until at least 6 am.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Tell me about it. I'm just trying to get my AA and am already like 16k in debt because I'm considered an out of state student here and am paying like $350 per credit :shoot: Granted, there's a story behind that sum of debt and why it's so high but even so, college = expensive.
I just finished my AA in Human Services last month. I take online classes out of state, and it's also a private school...so I have about the same in debt. Working on my BSW now, so by the time I'm done it'll be probably triple what I have now.

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I'd also like to give an honorable mention to the 2nd place runner-up: clickhappier @clickhappier

Thank you so much, everyone, for participating in our first award vote. And thank you to all of the wonderful, helpful people that were nominated. You all have made these first few weeks on this forum absolutely incredible. This forum would be nothing without every one of you! :love:
:stig:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
If you haven't had a chance to check out Kadauchi @Kadauchi's MTC Forum Enhancement Script, please do.

Current Features:
  • "Spoiler Images" will hide all images behind a spoiler tag.
  • "HITs Only" will hide all posts that do not contain a HIT behind a spoiler.
  • "Hide Masters" will hide all HITS that require Masters behind a spoiler.
  • "Condense HITs" will reformat the HIT exports into a smaller table (.gif beflow).
  • "Blue to red" will change all blue colored links to red, helpful for dark theme.
  • "New HIT Notify" will show a browser notification when a new HIT is posted. (Live update only.)
  • "New HIT Sound" will make a dinging sound when a new HIT is posted. (Live update only.) There is some caching issue with chrome, so if the sound doesn't work for you, open the page in a new tab (not just reload).
  • Left arrow key will go to the previous page.
  • Right arrow key will go to the next page.
  • PANDA links will automatically get added to exports that do not have a PANDA link already.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry,this is so off topic, but I woke up last night from a dream wherein a requester was offering a dollar a hit if you wrapped objects in your house with aluminum foil and took pictures of them. I was in a panic because we are out of aluminum foil. Trying to stay awake late today so I can sleep until at least 6 am.
:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Media Habits (< 12 min, $1.00) | PANDA
Requester: Consumer Behavior Researcher [A1NH38MLPMSLS7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.60 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 25

Description: We are conducting an academic survey about social media habits. Select the link below to complete the survey. At the end of the survey, you will receive a code to paste into the box below to receive credit.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50, Location is one of: CA, US, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 93

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
If you haven't had a chance to check out Kadauchi @Kadauchi's MTC Forum Enhancement Script, please do.

Current Features:
  • "Spoiler Images" will hide all images behind a spoiler tag.
  • "HITs Only" will hide all posts that do not contain a HIT behind a spoiler.
  • "Hide Masters" will hide all HITS that require Masters behind a spoiler.
  • "Condense HITs" will reformat the HIT exports into a smaller table (.gif beflow).
  • "Blue to red" will change all blue colored links to red, helpful for dark theme.
  • "New HIT Notify" will show a browser notification when a new HIT is posted. (Live update only.)
  • "New HIT Sound" will make a dinging sound when a new HIT is posted. (Live update only.) There is some caching issue with chrome, so if the sound doesn't work for you, open the page in a new tab (not just reload).
  • Left arrow key will go to the previous page.
  • Right arrow key will go to the next page.
  • PANDA links will automatically get added to exports that do not have a PANDA link already.
is it possible to add the contacts links to this as well?

Reactions: kryss

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: If you are a full-service (casual dining and/or fine dining) restaurant diner, please share your experience! | PANDA
Requester: IM JIN YOUNG [A3OBQ76DXHSF5] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7

Description: This study is about your previous dining experience and intention to co-create your experience with a restaurant.
Time: 2 hours
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

For people who eat food.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score

If I was in Vegas, I would have put everything I have on Kadauchi to win it.
His scripts have made so many peoples turking lives easier. Congratulations to him!

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

yaaaaaaay!

dude works his ass off for us and asks for nothing in return. I'm really glad he won.

Plus, I hear he dumped Madona after she yelled at him for spending too much time making mturk scripts, which is true because I read it on kadauchi.com

catlady

Reaction score
Title: Answer Simple Questions About Our New Products | PANDA
Requester: Prvi Strua [A2A7XU4KJ8VMQY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
Description: Fill the needed informations &amp; Answer some questions
Time: 11 minutes
Qualifications: None
pretty sure that's another scam hit

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
If you're wondering about that poll at the top of the thread, you should just go ahead and vote for this option, as it's clearly the best:
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/27497/

#VoteWARJLords

Or if you're not feeling copy/pasting the links, click this spoiler to see our amazing entry.

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
That sounds like an actual hit Random Acts would post.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

Yay! He totally deserves this for all he does for the turking community!

LiquidMist TheReturn

Misery Master
Reaction score
Like "Your opinion on this subject does not matter, because you are a man" or "You don't get a say because you don't have kids"?

I think that would be a variation on Genetic Fallacy.
In this particular debate that I seen, VERY much that last one.

You can't comment because you aren't a parent/don't have kids.

I'm just laughing at these jokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.