01/28 - Surprise Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
So... I gotta find a decent place to sell my IPad. I traded one for a Galaxy G6 and $100. So, one left to go....

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Michelle Yeoh kicked ass on Star Trek Discovery, this evening.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate people's traits | Accept
Requester: SCS Lab [A219S40LKKD0L0] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $3.85] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.66] [Fast: 4.47] [Comm: 3.07] [Fair: 4.57] [Reviews: 103] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.10] [Pen: 3.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 4
Description: Make ratings of people's personality traits based on information about them
Requirements: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: FOR MEN ONLY - Impressions About Romantic Relationships | Accept
Requester: Penny Scudder [A33TJL85TWWZQ2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.31] [Fast: 4.38] [Comm: 2.78] [Fair: 4.14] [Reviews: 46] [ToS: 3]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 3
Description: 25 minute survey (FOR MEN ONLY, MUST BE IN A COMMITTED ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP). The survey asks about your impressions of your romantic partner, yourself, and of others.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Previous participant DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate people's traits | Accept
Requester: SCS Lab [A219S40LKKD0L0] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $3.85] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.66] [Fast: 4.47] [Comm: 3.07] [Fair: 4.57] [Reviews: 103] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.10] [Pen: 3.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 4
Description: Make ratings of people's personality traits based on information about them
Requirements: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
<7min

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
So I took a break from turking to have dinner and watch secret life of pets with my boyfriend. When I came back to load up the forum, our internet connection went down. I checked our Spectrum account on my phone with mobile data, and it turns out there is an outtage in my area currently. I clicked the link to get notified with updates pertaining to the outtage, and it takes me to a page that's tells me "Error: We were not able to complete your request to be notified at this time. Please try again later."

Figures. Pretty typical TWC/Spectrum/Charter. Wanted to at least get to $20 for the day, to help get this week started with a little nudge. But $18.96 isn't far off. :wink: And a bunch of Rashkin's approved leaving me with over $70 in 'available to transfer' earnings. So I really can't come complain, it isn't Sunday a after all and I've never cracked $5 on a Sunday, let aloneness $18.

See you all in the morning, and wish me luck...Spectrum better come save my internetless ass for before I wake up, because I really don't wanna turk on my iPhone 5. Typing this post was nightmarish.

Edit*** Annnnd the internet is back! Evidently TWC/Spectrum/Charter lurk MTC, and respond quicker to service troubles here than when you call or go to their website. Either way, best turnaround time ever for something like this for me. It's usually days before it's back when it goes away!

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So I took a break from turking to have dinner and watch secret life of pets with my boyfriend. When I came back to load up the forum, our internet connection went down. I checked our Spectrum account on my phone with mobile data, and it turns out there is an outtage in my area currently. I clicked the link to get notified with updates pertaining to the outtage, and it takes me to a page that's tells me "Error: We were not able to complete your request to be notified at this time. Please try again later."

Figures. Pretty typical TWC/Spectrum/Charter. Wanted to at least get to $20 for the day, to help get this week started with a little nudge. But $18.96 isnt far off. :wink: And a bunch of Rashkin's approved leaving me with over $70 in 'available to transfer' earnings. So j really can't come complain, it isn't Sunday a afterall and I've never cracked $5 on a Sunday, let aloneness $18.

See you all in the morning, and wish me luck...Spectrum better come save my internetless ass for before I wake up, because I really don't wanna turk on my iPhone 5. Typing this post was nightmarish.
Call Spectrum when it's back on. Have them pro- rate the bill. I do it nearly every month due to outages. You'll save at least the $1.04 you should have made, due to the outage.:wink:

EDIT You pay for a months service. If you get less, pay less.:D Just be polite. Sometimes they just kick my a $30 'loyalty' credit for being a customer, forever.

Last edited:

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Call Spectrum when it's back on. I do it nearly every month due to outages. You'll save at least the $1.04 you should have made, due to the outage.:wink:
I have had great luck with that, it's the only thing that's made being with them worth it. I've only had to call and complain twice since we've been in our new place. The old location, which was in Bangor (much more populated than here in Ellsworth too, go figure) was out all of the time. Always down, always equipment failures, line failures, etc. But I really can't complain getting about 50 Mbps down for $45 a month. We still haven't been forced to switch to an actual spectrum plan yet though, so it will go up eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have had great luck with that, it's the only thing that's made being with them worth it. I've only had to call and complain twice since we've been in our new place. The old location, which was in Bangor (much more populated than here in Ellsworth too, go figure) was out all of the time. Always down, always equipment failures, line failures, etc. But I really can't complain getting about 50 Mbps down for $45 a month. We still haven't been forced to switch to an actual spectrum plan though.
Yeah. I've had the same problem. Not sure why they don't invest shit for money on infrastructure in Maine. We're all willing to pay a premium for premium service. I live one block from ultra-highspeed lines. Still get 40+ though.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Yeah. I've had the same problem. Not sure why they don't invest shit for money on infrastructure in Maine. We're all willing to pay a premium for premium service. I live one block from ultra-highspeed lines. Still get 40+ though.
I couldn't agree more.
I just noticed the new (I think) Totaly Hourly and More on the Dashboard and I really like it.
Where's this? What script is enabling this? I don't see it on my dashboard, but I could be missing it. I did a Find word on screen search for "Hourly" and found nothing. But I'm intrigued!

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.

Where's this? What script is enabling this? I don't see it on my dashboard, but I could be missing it. I did a Find word on screen search for "Hourly" and found nothing. But I'm intrigued!
Looks like I spoke too soon. Seems I got that upgrade I was complaining about. :p
Finally getting what I've been paying for.:D

Thanks Spectrum, I guess?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just noticed the new (I think) Totaly Hourly and More on the Dashboard and I really like it.
I also don't see this. Which script? Because the Dashboard is about as useless as a one-armed, paper hanger, at this point.
Although, it is good for my productivity because I never find myself looking at the Dashboard anymore.:D

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.

I also don't see this. Which script? Because the Dashboard is about as useless as a one-armed, paper hanger, at this point.
Although, it is good for my productivity because I never find myself looking at the Dashboard anymore.:D
I'm not sure. I have a tendency to add scripts and completely forget what's what. I think it's Mturk Suite? It's on the right top of the Dashboard under Today's Activity, and also now the tab title for the Dashboard is my PE.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What is that? TNG or nothing.
You mustn't have seen it. You're missing out. It's pretty friggin' good. Sonequa Martin-Green, as Spock's half-sister, is pretty amazing. Just watch it but tell yourself you don't like it. I won't tell anyone.

EDIT Also, Anthony Rapp is awesome, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.