01/28 - Sudden Takeover Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I just got on and took 373 Amazon hits but I see lot you get 3K and such how you get that many there a script or something I missing? I can get 700 a hour if I am lucky.
there's a customer interests script up on greaseyfork

Reactions: JenniLeigh

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a Personality Survey (~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Davis Psyc Lab [A393OP1ST5JZ6T] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.80] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This HIT is an anonymous psychology study about beliefs, experiences, and personality. To complete this HIT, you will be asked to complete a survey that takes most people about 6 minutes. Please be sure to read all the instructions and questions carefully.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [32300-31711] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
So I did about 1500 of the 2000 CIs before I realized the Radio Keybinds had an auto-submit option. FML

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
I believe my #Hickernet kept me from even getting close to capping. #CountryProbz

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score

Wow! This day has sure been quite productive for me.
1. I completed the most Zs I've ever done: 190. I can taste that 200+ cap. So close.
2. I had the highest earning day ever (and I was turking on and off today). My highest was always $40 or so.
3. I passed 20,000 HITs submitted. Currently at 20,689.
4. I actually surpassed $200 in a week for the the first time. I always used to miss 200 by a couple of cents.

I'm going to bed a happy turkey tonight. Woohoo!

Today's Projected Earnings: $60.03 (Exported from Mturk Suite)

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I just got on and took 373 Amazon hits but I see lot you get 3K and such how you get that many there a script or something I missing? I can get 700 a hour if I am lucky.
There's a script for the Consumer Interests that auto selects "Yes" and then all you have to do is either click the submit button or press enter. The BIG difference is having 2-3 monitors so you can be clicking the next one while the one you just finished submits and loads the next one. I'm betting that's how a lot of people are getting such high numbers. Hope this helps :)

EDIT:
This is a way better script than the basic CI script because it works for ANYTHING with radio buttons and has an auto submit button so all you have to do is press the numbers. I don't know what I'd do without Kadauchi @Kadauchi and his amazing scripts. I can only imagine what he hasn't shared with us!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: turktime4:20

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I had no throttling at all and got 1000 done without a script. that is weird.

Reactions: DareAngel3

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There's a script for the Consumer Interests that auto selects "Yes" and then all you have to do is either click the submit button or press enter. The BIG difference is having 2-3 monitors so you can be clicking the next one while the one you just finished submits and loads the next one. I'm betting that's how a lot of people are getting such high numbers. Hope this helps :)
I said this over on TH so I'll say it here too. Its the same amount of clicks with the Radio script and auto submit turned on if its yes and 1 less for no vs the CI specific script.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Donald Trump's Inauguration survey - consumer behavior study | PANDA
Requester: Hila Riemer [APSGKW61GSGRN] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This survey will be open for 24 hours and is directed to US Citizens who voted in the last presidential election and are currently in the US. In this survey you will be asked to complete tasks such as answering questions and evaluate products.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

5 mins

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I said this over on TH so I'll say it here too. Its the same amount of clicks with the Radio script and auto submit turned on if its yes and 1 less for no vs the CI specific script.
I was in the middle of editing my post when you posted this! LOL I totally agree!!! I just haven't been using it very long so it didn't jump to my brain right away. Please forgive me!!! :redpanda:

Reactions: Kerek and Kadauchi

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
@ This one is WAY better than the basic CI script!

I was in the middle of editing my post when you posted this! LOL I totally agree!!! I just haven't been using it very long so it didn't jump to my brain right away. Please forgive me!!! :redpanda:
You;re off the hook this time. :LOL:

Reactions: PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.