01/28 - Sudden Takeover Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
its always worked for me. Maybe its something to do with your account
I do this everyday as well, I have done it at weird times like when i have a Dr. appointment. It restarts the 12hr timer.
Logging in and out resets the 12 hour log out timer.
I log out at about midnight, before turning off the computer.
I log back in when I turn the computer on, which was 8:05am this morning. [on chrome browser]
I open firefox to open pandacrazy in that brower, at 8:05am
I work from queue in chrome, like normal.
at 9:08 this morning, I was signed out and told to log back in, on chrome browser

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, to be honest I think my roadblock to capping is me. I always have another one in queue after I finish one, I just don't get them done fast enough.
Yes it seems to be relying on completion speed instead of just being able to grab them off mturk.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I log out at about midnight, before turning off the computer.
I log back in when I turn the computer on, which was 8:05am this morning. [on chrome browser]
I open firefox to open pandacrazy in that brower, at 8:05am
I work from queue in chrome, like normal.
at 9:08 this morning, I was signed out and told to log back in, on chrome browser
i don't think i've had enough coffee for this question

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I have noticed that Z's are only letting me have 3 in my que and always giving another one as soon as I finish one. It is better because it does not rely so much on bandwidth and ping to grab them.

Maybe it is not setup that way but it is something I have noticed the last few days.
Yeah, to be honest I think my roadblock to capping is me. I always have another one in queue after I finish one, I just don't get them done fast enough.
This is happening to me as well. I dont understand it. I used to get as many as it would let me now its just giving them to me after i finish one.

Reactions: rjd66

twig

Reaction score
Today was a decent day for Zs. It seemed like that weird throttling wasn't happening to me as much as it normally does. I was getting 5 or 6 queued at a time instead of 2 or 3.

Today's Projected Earnings: $18.06

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it seems to be relying on completion speed instead of just being able to grab them off mturk.
IDK, I'm kinda half assing it with Z's today and I have had up to 16 in my queue....still have 12 now.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe google finally listened to everyone whining over zoltar equality so they just gave everyone a queue limit :thinking:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is happening to me as well. I dont understand it. I used to get as many as it would let me now its just giving them to me after i finish one.
Other than the potential 24 at the end of the batch, does it really make a difference though?

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Well guess im going to make sure i do these faster from now on. But still efficient

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Today was a decent day for Zs. It seemed like that weird throttling wasn't happening to me as much as it normally does. I was getting 5 or 6 queued at a time instead of 2 or 3.

Today's Projected Earnings: $18.06
I was just about to mention that Z's have been letting me queue between 3 - 6 the past couple days. But the closer it gets to 9:30 AM EST, it squeezes the queue down to 2 - 3 at a time.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maybe google finally listened to everyone whining over zoltar equality so they just gave everyone a queue limit :thinking:
I don't think so. In fact I think we need to use the next 4 pages to try to guess what's going on with Zoltars and their queue this week.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't think so. In fact I think we need to use the next 4 pages to try to guess what's going on with Zoltars and their queue this week.
I think it's determined by a small Ukrainian boy in a tiny village and whether he eats oatmeal or fruit for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.