01/28 - Mozzarella Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
These Hannah's don't seem to be going fast.
I take back what I said about them being awful. They're really not that bad. My first one took me like 20 minutes while I agonized over the directions first though lol.

I'm sorry Kennedy @Kennedy even though I still think you're super smart with how quick you do some of this stuff.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I take back what I said about them being awful. They're really not that bad. My first one took me like 20 minutes while I agonized over the directions first though lol.

I'm sorry Kennedy @Kennedy even though I still think you're super smart with how quick you do some of this stuff.
Yeah I think I could have gotten into those today in a house where I could concentrate. It's mostly been receipts for me today.

Reactions: Despairagus

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Title: Human Tech Study | Accept
Requester: Todd Rebner [A16DHVMFZKG1X5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 15.00
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: We are studying how people interact with computers.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
easy, but 3 times 700+ character writing parts. The rest are games and one 3 minute typing test.[/td][/tr]

I did one HIT today. That one. (55 minutes, but I played the games more than required)

Last edited:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I think that class last semester has helped me with them. It taught me to write m/c questions and blah blah. Same stuff Hannah says to do.

Reactions: Despairagus

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score

I used to get in trouble in elementary school for finishing my work too quickly. The teachers thought there was no way I was actually completing the stuff correctly. Sometimes they were right. I got a note sent home on a spelling page where you had to write the words out several times in third grade. The word was dungeon. I wrote dung 50 times :D

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just for example in this Hannah HIT I have up now it says "Jesse soft shod." and asks How would jesse feel afterwards, Like WTF does Jesse soft shod even mean, its total nonsense.
Edit the sentence to something like Jesse's soft shod ripped.
Or something. It would make the question answerable.

Edit: I had to google shod to get it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.