01/27 - Super Rumble Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I loved the cereal game when it was in Beta, but almost all the partners I'm getting now are acting like they didn't do the tutorial/qual HIT. They have no idea what they're doing.

Reactions: cyberwasp and cb456

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I loved the cereal game when it was in Beta, but almost all the partners I'm getting now are acting like they didn't do the tutorial/qual HIT. They have no idea what they're doing.
totes

Reactions: cyberwasp

IndividualRace

Reaction score
My first partner rocked and we collected 8 sets. We could have done more, but there was slight miscommunication. The last 2 I've connected with didn't even look at the "commands" and just start roaming aimlessly.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
The cereal game doesn't look like it's worth doing with the change in pay, unless I'm misunderstanding the email.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
The cereal game doesn't look like it's worth doing with the change in pay, unless I'm misunderstanding the email.
what is the pay scheme now. I never got an email.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
what is the pay scheme now. I never got an email.
Message from Cornell LIC
---------------------------------
Thank you for your help with in the Beta test of the Cereal Bar task! We are now ready to start our data collection process. We appreciate your feedback during the Beta period. We’ll be releasing larger batches, and you should find that it takes less time to find a partner, and less time to complete each task. We adjusted the timing and layouts of the game so that it will take you much less time than before to score each point.

As the task is now stable, we will scale up our data collection process, and adjust the payment system. The base pay will be $0.10. As you score more points, your bonus per point will increase (Set 1: $0.10, Sets 2/3: $0.20, Sets 4/5: $0.25, Sets 6/7: $0.30; Sets 8-11: $0.35, Sets 12/13: $0.40, Sets 14/15: $0.50, Sets 16+: $0.60).

We hope that the Beta has made the game-playing process smoother for you (thanks especially to those who helped us debug our server and make the login more streamlined!). Of course, we continue to appreciate any feedback about the task while the official batches are released! We are here to make sure this process is productive and rewarding for everyone.

Reactions: cb456

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Message from Cornell LIC
---------------------------------
Thank you for your help with in the Beta test of the Cereal Bar task! We are now ready to start our data collection process. We appreciate your feedback during the Beta period. We’ll be releasing larger batches, and you should find that it takes less time to find a partner, and less time to complete each task. We adjusted the timing and layouts of the game so that it will take you much less time than before to score each point.

As the task is now stable, we will scale up our data collection process, and adjust the payment system. The base pay will be $0.10. As you score more points, your bonus per point will increase (Set 1: $0.10, Sets 2/3: $0.20, Sets 4/5: $0.25, Sets 6/7: $0.30; Sets 8-11: $0.35, Sets 12/13: $0.40, Sets 14/15: $0.50, Sets 16+: $0.60).

We hope that the Beta has made the game-playing process smoother for you (thanks especially to those who helped us debug our server and make the login more streamlined!). Of course, we continue to appreciate any feedback about the task while the official batches are released! We are here to make sure this process is productive and rewarding for everyone.
yeah, thats awful mostly.

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
One of my absolute favorites. Val Kilmer had all the best lines
Which movie are you talking about? Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? If so, you're right. The movie was a clever dialogue-lover's dream. So was Lucky Number Sleven (with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, and Josh Hartnet), which was as funny as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, but had a dark twist that you don't see coming.

Salton Sea, another Val Kilmer movie, was also great.

Reactions: Starslip

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
current partner is pretty rock and roll. 4 so far, more to come
my current leader is obviously color blind, thats making it hard

*edit that 13 matches game i was in earlier is in 1st place :D

Last edited:

IndividualRace

Reaction score
With a good partner you can collect more sets than before. But...I keep getting duds.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
"collect that card. Find the yellow one" dude...I can't see anything other than what's directly in front of me.

Reactions: cb456

IndividualRace

Reaction score
turn left..*next turn* i meant the other left *facepalms*
Oh, you must have watched the last game I was in! 10 sets will get you a $2.65 bonus; shouldn't be too hard if your partner knows their left from their right & speaks English. So far I've only connected with 1 competent person.

Reactions: cyberwasp

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Oh, and is it a thing where only 1 player moves? I thought we were supposed to work together, but so far everytime I'm the follower the leader stays put.

Status
Not open for further replies.