Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, good! You removed the old one. My misuse of commas in that quote had been driving me mad for over a year. I nearly edited it myself probably a hundred times.

And thank you. My birthday was :ok:
Everyone misuses commas. it's barely worth trying.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Is anything wrong with these adacel hits.
I see text typed up that doesn’t match the recordings. Are they borked?
I think that's a try at a transcription, maybe some auto-transcript software they have? Anyway the ones I looked at were awful because the speakers had thick accents and talked really quickly and less than half that auto text was correct so way too much work for me for 4 cents each.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, good! You removed the old one. My misuse of commas in that quote had been driving me mad for over a year. I nearly edited it myself probably a hundred times.

And thank you. My birthday was :ok:
your misuse or mine?

I'm all for being [mod edit]

:aveline:

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

grabbed that $12.50 HIT and the link where they want the work done is goes to a 404 page....

Reactions: <Gucci>

Kath149

Reaction score
Not yet. Did you? Any idea why?
Or are you just checking to see if they're safe?
I have gotten rejections and the feedback said submitting without results, which I don't understand because I submitted every hit with a result, and so far 336 rejections!!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I have gotten rejections and the feedback said submitting without results, which I don't understand because I submitted every hit with a result, and so far 336 rejections!!
I wonder if you have a script or something that is accidentally submitting them blank on the requester's end? That sounds strange.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
were you using scrip or in a browser besides Chrome or FF....

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I really tried to make these work but they just take too long even once you get a rhythm down. But if anyone wants something really easy tonight, these are totally zone-out worthy.

Title: Reading Pedestrian Minds | AcceptA
Requester: Avery [A1VOBEB3SPYL4U] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.20] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.17] [Fast: 3.50] [Comm: 2.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.40] [Pen: 3.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.06
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 323
Description: The surveys will ask you to figure out what the pedestrian is thinking. Please follow the instructions in the attached survey link.
Requirements: Location NotEqualTo IN; Repetitive Scores DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 92

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anything wrong with these adacel hits.
I see text typed up that doesn’t match the recordings. Are they borked?
I listened to a couple and could only understand a couple words being said. Returned them. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

PhilGil

Reaction score
Wow, that's too bad. As others have said, that sounds like a scripting problem on your end or a serious issue on the requester's end. I've been poking at them all day - had a few approve this morning but the rest are still pending. Definitely makes me nervous about doing more, please let us know if you get it resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.