Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Go work for an ecommerce call center during the holidays. You will learn that YOU, no one else, just YOU, ruined like a billion Christmases.
I never understood people like that, like the guy you are on the phone with personally singled you out to ruin your life. Their the ones trying to help fix the situation.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
I never understood people like that, like the guy you are on the phone with personally singled you out to ruin your life. Their the ones trying to help fix the situation.
We had a bell in our department that we would ring whenever we ruined a Christmas. Twice if we ruinned a Hanukkah.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks! Makes much morse sense than what I've been going with. It was a new button to me, and I usually don't have the best of luck with unknown buttons, etc...so I read it as Sketchy, Risky, Caution!
I think I suggested he make it red so that more people would want to push it to see what it did.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Any thing with garlic is the bomb. I am a HUGE garlic freak. Garlic makes everything better as far as I'm concerned. Plus it's good for you.
I love to throw a few whole cloves in a clay pot, drizzle with olive oil and violet sea salt and bake them. Once they pop out of the oven you can just squeeze them and spread like butter on bread :)

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score

I've been doing work for them for a few months now. They're great people, really trying, but we screwed up a lot in the beginning and tanked their TO. I feel bad cuz it was partially my fault for being confusing. They're having a hard time finding people to do work for them now :(
I can't find them, do they require a qual?

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Live PD is so entertaining.

Reactions: It's Gamera!

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I think I suggested he make it red so that more people would want to push it to see what it did.
Red buttons convince me not to push them more than the average colored unknown button. :wink::stop:
Its missing?
Looks fine to me.
Mine's still there, albeit not on every single HIT, just sporadically. And now that I've been informed, I checked it out and it seems to work just fine.

Piro

Here not There
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.