01/26 - Whistle While I Turk It Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:wink:

So i have this thing for dresses... decided to join everyone for this A9 batch because... well... dresses.

Moomoos should be outlawed. None of these people know what a 3/4 sleeve is... or a fit and flair cut. These are not the dresses I am looking for.

My girlfriends account agrees... I asked it.
:o Sounds like you should've been on the CS/OS clothing tagging project with Definitely Not Riss @Riss!

Reactions: plrs199 and Blue

panzer

. . .
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol even your avatar can't believe you spent that much on a VHS.
In my defense, it's a rare movie that was never released on DVD or BD and I've been looking for it for a long time...It was $60 the last and only time I've seen it on eBay.

Reactions: Maria Tortilla

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
:wink:

So i have this thing for dresses... decided to join everyone for this A9 batch because... well... dresses.

Moomoos should be outlawed. None of these people know what a 3/4 sleeve is... or a fit and flair cut. These are not the dresses I am looking for.

My girlfriends account agrees... I asked it.
My husband gave up after about 25 of those hits because he could not understand what a 3/4 sleeve was. He either clicked none or more than one if he saw a dress with two sleeves. They were all approved.

Reactions: essjay and Blue

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
If you haven't done this, it took me about 3 minutes.

Title: Survey about international politics | PANDA
Requester: Nicholas Weller [A1NRP5V57XQWXU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.88 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Answer questions regarding your opinions about international politics
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: nwweller Block Past Workers has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

Reactions: blustering

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband gave up after about 25 of those hits because he could not understand what a 3/4 sleeve was. He either clicked none or more than one if he saw a dress with two sleeves. They were all approved.
Oh... I have a policy about penny hits... I just straight up don't do them. Only reason I jumped on this batch is because (some) dresses make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Sort of like kryss @kryssyy looking at guys wearing Pizza Hut shirts. I wasn't worried about whether the hits would approve or not... I just wanted to look at the photos.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a research study about IT project management | PANDA
Requester: Jong Seok Lee [A1CTRW12R6OQ6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1

Description: In this study, you will be asked to read a hypothetical project management scenario and answer a set of questions.
Time: 20 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
I am so bored not being able to turk.

Maybe I should watch tv and crochet. I promised a friend of mine in Ohio an afghan.

Oh chit. wonder if I can crochet? Ferget it. I'm crocheting or going insane sitting idle.
From my personal experience, crocheting is going to make it a LOT worse. All of those tiny little repetitive wrist turns - not good. I actually had to get cortisone/lidocaine shots in my right wrist once from crocheting too much.

Billnye817

Contributor
Reaction score
Invest in a VPN, it's what I use on the road, public wifi, anywhere pretty much, you bypass any filters and BS.
The Upload Speed is so bad that it times out on a lot of hits which require Uploading. There isn't really much of a filter on this connection. Overall for everything but MTurk it has been surprisingly good. I have been able to play games online and Live Stream Television and watch Hulu without issue.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I am so bored not being able to turk.

Maybe I should watch tv and crochet. I promised a friend of mine in Ohio an afghan.

Oh chit. wonder if I can crochet? Ferget it. I'm crocheting or going insane sitting idle.
It might be worth your while to look into programs like VoiceBot which allows you create macros and control them with your voice. Couple that with something like Dragon NaturallySpeaking and perhaps a Peregrin glove and you might be able to still turk somewhat efficiently even if somewhat at a diminished capacity.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: 5 Minute Survey: Judgments of People and Products(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Steven Shepherd [A1S5964DJ9DQLG] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.82 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.64 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.68 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.68 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 43

Description: You are being invited to participate in a research project by investigators from Oklahoma State University. This study has a few different parts, looking at people’s perceptions of others as well as products.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Exc: [103242-5716] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Fun psychology (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Data Collection [AI5O929JKGM5C] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.11 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.24 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.53 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.61 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 69

Description: Complete several unrelated psychology tasks
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Exc: [6371-5782] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.