01/26 - Whistle While I Turk It Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Great, now MTurk has ruined my favorite Phillip K Dick quote for me. xD

"What does a scanner see? he asked himself. I mean, really see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does a passive infrared scanner like they used to use or a cube-type holo-scanner like they use these days, the latest thing, see into me - into us - clearly or darkly? I hope it does, he thought, see clearly, because I can't any longer these days see into myself. I see only mturk. Mturk outside; mturk inside. I hope, for everyone's sake, the scanners do better. Because, he thought, if the scanner sees only darkly, the way I myself do, then we are cursed, cursed again and like we have been continually, and we'll wind up dead this way, knowing very little and getting that little fragment wrong too."

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - ST6Yyr9xMsw0bT316Y
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.13 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.35 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.69 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.68 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 100
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is US
[/table

So many stickys tonight

Reactions: Ashley88

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Great, now MTurk has ruined my favorite Phillip K Dick quote for me. xD

"What does a scanner see? he asked himself. I mean, really see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does a passive infrared scanner like they used to use or a cube-type holo-scanner like they use these days, the latest thing, see into me - into us - clearly or darkly? I hope it does, he thought, see clearly, because I can't any longer these days see into myself. I see only mturk. Mturk outside; mturk inside. I hope, for everyone's sake, the scanners do better. Because, he thought, if the scanner sees only darkly, the way I myself do, then we are cursed, cursed again and like we have been continually, and we'll wind up dead this way, knowing very little and getting that little fragment wrong too."

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
deck is the new dock get with the times
Bwahahaha.

That reminds me of when my son was way younger and we were dancing to Paul McCartney songs and he starts singing out, "Stand on the rug!"

We were listening to "Band on the Run" but those lyrics made no sense to him, so he switched them up. To this day when we hear that song we both scream out "Stand on the rug!" during the chorus.

Billnye817

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - ST6Yyr9xMsw0bT316Y
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.13 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.35 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.69 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.68 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 100
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is US
[/table

So many stickys tonight
So sad these don't work on my Hotel Wifi. They simply won't upload :(

Babadooba

Contributor
Reaction score
Bwahahaha.

That reminds me of when my son was way younger and we were dancing to Paul McCartney songs and he starts singing out, "Stand on the rug!"

We were listening to "Band on the Run" but those lyrics made no sense to him, so he switched them up. To this day when we hear that song we both scream out "Stand on the rug!" during the chorus.
lol that's awesome

Reactions: tricker

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Bwahahaha.

Lmfao. Your boy is awesome.

Reactions: tricker

Cristo

CRISTO
Contributor
Reaction score
Those actually aren't too bad.
With a script I can get 100 rejections an hour.
That's nothing. You could be making $100 a year with these bad boys.
Title: Type the text from the images, carefully. Productivity and bonuses guaranteed. | PANDA
Requester: CopyText Inc. [A1CKEISKSOZ5HD] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.74 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.76 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.07 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 401

Description: Type the text carefully
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 11120
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95

Reactions: YAHU and C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.