01/25 - We Are Number One on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
ordinarily, I would say something like, "maybe it's the operator?"
but not tonight

tonight I will just sit back and browse a bit as I decide if I even feel like turking at all.
on worker.mturk
Lol... it is quite possible that it's the operator. I've had a long day because of my first therapist appointment in about 9 years. It was much needed, but wow it drained me to discuss all my crap. I made today a half day for me since I'm so off today... sadly I just made it to $25. I don't think I'll meet my minimum $50 goal for my half days... *sigh*

Reactions: Jharkan and Kerek

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It works on Firefox... ewwww... Any suggestions for making it work on Chrome? I'm a die hard Chrome fan...
Well don't do that. the worker site isn't done yet. Clear cookies and cache?

Reactions: Kerek

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Well don't do that. the worker site isn't done yet. Clear cookies and cache?
Yes, I cleared my cookies and cache and it's still not working on Chrome. It only works on Firefox...ewwww... I tried one hit and it stayed with the new format until I accepted the hit and then it was like it bounced back to the old page. Also, when I selected to view my Dashboard from the new site it switched back to the old site. (I hope I'm making sense... lol)

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yes, I cleared my cookies and cache and it's still not working on Chrome. It only works on Firefox...ewwww... I tried one hit and it stayed with the new format until I accepted the hit and then it was like it bounced back to the old page. Also, when I selected to view my Dashboard from the new site it switched back to the old site. (I hope I'm making sense... lol)
You got redirected to the old site because that stuff isn't ready on the worker site.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Title: Build and share a structure | PANDA
Requester: Percy Liang [A29YQT3EEC0ZEC] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.61 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.81 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 45
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Build some interesting structures, share it, and cast some votes
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 3
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: shrdlurnt-goal-complete is 1
Not sure if this got posted but theres more of these up

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
You got redirected to the old site because that stuff isn't ready on the worker site.
Oh that makes sense to me, and I figured as much... I'm just letting everyone know how it's working for me since different people seem to be having different experiences with it. Plus, there was a chance I was doing it wrong Lol I'm curious how it will go when it all officially switches over.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I got a bacon cheese burger instead of waffles at waffle house just to throw everyone off.

It was great in case anyone was wondering.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
I got a bacon cheese burger instead of waffles at waffle house just to throw everyone off.

I salute you

Reactions: Jaded

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Did you get waffle fries though?

Inquiring minds are jealous.

Reactions: Drwho10 and Kerek

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all. I have just been doing other things and what not. About to turn things off here and see how tomorrow goes. Did not get to my $20 today but got the driveway cleared off ans some other little stuff. Spent this evening working on my hit searching skills and did alright.

Good luck, be nice, and have fun tonight. I guess you can also Wang Chung tonight if you like.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all. I have just been doing other things and what not. About to turn things off here and see how tomorrow goes. Did not get to my $20 today but got the driveway cleared off ans some other little stuff. Spent this evening working on my hit searching skills and did alright.

Good luck, be nice, and have fun tonight. I guess you can also Wang Chung tonight if you like.
Some days its good to get house stuff done and turk reading done. Have a good night

Status
Not open for further replies.