01/25 - We Are Number One on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are Zoltars particularly weird today or are y'all just really share-y today? Because that's an awful lot of weird links.
I have seen a lot more unusual stuff today than other days.

Reactions: DorthyZbornak

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi is it possible you could start an mturk suite thread sometime so we can contain posts relevant to it to one spot on the forum similar to the panda crazy thread? updates/tricks like converting old HS blocklist/include lists etc would be helpful to keep in one place

I would start it myself but it's probably better if you do it since you're the mastermind

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
Are Zoltars particularly weird today or are y'all just really share-y today? Because that's an awful lot of weird links.
A little of column A, a little of column B.
(also, I just had one for a DISCREET GPS tracker watch thing for kids..so..uh..)

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Psychology Study | PANDA
Requester: SPPR Lab [A2EFKBRG3YEGS5] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.16] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 4.67] [Reviews: 21] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Read brief scenarios and answer questions
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.6

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi is it possible you could start an mturk suite thread sometime so we can contain posts relevant to it to one spot on the forum similar to the panda crazy thread? updates/tricks like converting old HS blocklist/include lists etc would be helpful to keep in one place

I would start it myself but it's probably better if you do it since you're the mastermind
Maybe he could add a comments section to mturksuite.com ?

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to set Panda Crazy to try to auto accept a hit by requester?

I've tried and there is no point in Pandaing Mindspark hits, didn't know if I could try to have a script accept them blindly or not.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to set Panda Crazy to try to auto accept a hit by requester?

I've tried and there is no point in Pandaing Mindspark hits, didn't know if I could try to have a script accept them blindly or not.
Did you try reading the Panda Crazy Thread?

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/ great manual created by johnny for his awesome program. read through it and you'll find out stuff you didn't know PC could do

Status
Not open for further replies.