Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The

These scare me, are they rejection happy?
Not that I'm aware of, unless something has changed. :)If you are worried about something, the TO reviews usually give a solid overview of a requester's performance. If you want to make a snap decision, disregarding the reviews, you can see, at a glance, that after 91 reviews, they retained a score of 4.21 in Fairness. :)

But, most people on MTC try to steer clear of rejection happy requesters. That said, most of us have done CSats at one time or another.

Last edited:

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The

These scare me, are they rejection happy?
I have been doing them daily, or as often as they post for a long time. Never had a reject. Just provide quality work and you should be fine.
Edit: They are responsive too, so if you have a question, just reach out to them. They're cool.

Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of, unless something has changed. :)If you are worried about something, the TO reviews usually give a solid overview of a requester's performance. If you want to make a snap decision, disregarding the reviews, you can see, at a glance, that after 91 reviews, they retained a score of 4.21 in Fairness. :)

But, most people on MTC try to steer clear of rejection happy requesters. That said, most of us have done CSats at one time or another.
In my experience of late, some... are skewed, in other words, people marked good hits poorly so sometimes I like to double check :)

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
What's the deal with the logout timer now? It used to be 12 hours, then it got boosted to 48 hours once they included the remember me thing, and now it just seems all over the place. Not to mention, you can't manually reset your logout timer anymore, it seems.

Reactions: <Gucci>

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on corporate social responsibility | Accept
Requester: yue [A26LHYL9CLHZSH] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $10.88] [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our corporate social responsibility activities
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci> and Michele

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Film Character Perception | PANDA
Requester: Giacomo Castronovo [A1DNYUQBV4L3VO] (Contact) (Req TV): $16.55/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Listen to an actor make eight attempts to create his character and rate personality traits. Then record your own take.
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.25
Qualifications: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
A little bit over 7 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.