01/25 - Manning Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I sat my mom down over Christmas and made her watch the series 9 finale. I think she walked away more emotionally destroyed than I did. (She'll only watch short bits if I promise there won't be anything creepy, haha.) She is incredibly sweet, though, and always listens to me ramble on about things. When we're out, she'll say, "Oh, look! There's a Tardis!" and it makes my little nerd heart happy.

And honestly, same here! I love all things scifi and I think it's due mostly to my uncle's influence. I grew up with Star Trek, moved onto superheros, and then Firefly and Doctor Who. Yay nerds! I'm so glad your dad at least shared the same love of things. I always approach my friends/familys' interests as, "Well, if it's important to you, I'll definitely listen, even if I don't understand?"
Aw, your poor Ma! It's really awesome that she shares it with ya every now and again, though. And yep-Star Trek is my dad's favorite show, so I know what you mean. As a bonus, he raised me on Monty Python, Black Adder, etc. to the point where I watch more British shows than American. (Though I'm binge-watching both versions of Shameless currently. The differences in them make each more enjoyable) I'm the same way about interests of those in my circles. Usually, I end up loving it just the same as they do, funny enough.

Okies, gonna quit ramblin' before one of the mods gets out the whip to force me back to business. (Because that would be "terrible"...) :sneaky:

Reactions: Jaded

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: A few quick questions | PANDA
Requester: Ellie [A1Q824JRDLKK7H] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.50 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.20 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 23
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will answer a few brief questions about children.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

Tjololo

Reaction score
Aw, your poor Ma! It's really awesome that she shares it with ya every now and again, though. And yep-Star Trek is my dad's favorite show, so I know what you mean. As a bonus, he raised me on Monty Python, Black Adder, etc. to the point where I watch more British shows than American. (Though I'm binge-watching both versions of Shameless currently. The differences in them make each more enjoyable) I'm the same way about interests of those in my circles. Usually, I end up loving it just the same as they do, funny enough.

Okies, gonna quit ramblin' before one of the mods gets out the whip to force me back to business. (Because that would be "terrible"...) :sneaky:
Does it have to be a mod?

Ashley88

Reaction score
Title: A few quick questions | PANDA
Requester: Ellie [A1Q824JRDLKK7H] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.50 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.20 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 23

Description: You will answer a few brief questions about children.
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

Reactions: kryss

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: TSolo315 and YAHU

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Survey About Your Local Insurance Agent (3942015) | PANDA
Requester: Open Ur [AR7Q3OG9UDF1L] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.71 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12

Description: Tell us about your experience with your local auto and/or home insurance agent.
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Previously Completed Survey has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Friendly reminder to all new users.

You can get rid of the floating navigation bar (on the scratch theme its the big green one) by going into your preferences and unchecking the option "enable sticky navigation"... you can get rid of the status bar next to it by unchecking the option "enable sticky userbar"

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Friendly reminder to all new users.

You can get rid of the floating navigation bar (on the scratch theme its the big green one) by going into your preferences and unchecking the option "enable sticky navigation"... you can get rid of the status bar next to it by unchecking the option "enable sticky userbar"
I'm starting to feel like you don't like that bar, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.