Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Quick and easy -- got $2 bonus

Title: Answer a Survey About Health and Wellness(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Health Research [A8W8KEJIEWGUL] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $18.95] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 3
Description: Give us your opinion about some topics related to health
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Exc: [70902-70313] DoesNotExist; Location In US; TP Panel: 2041515525 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Tell me a story.
Okay. My baby turned 8 months old today!
So I used it as an excuse to buy cupcakes and let him make a mess. He got icing in his hair on the chairs everywhere!!!
It was the best day ever.
The end :)

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Tell me a story.
Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the Princess' lap and said: "Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome Prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young Prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and setup housekeeping in yon castle with my Mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so."

That night, on a repast of lightly sauteed frogs legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled to herself and thought: I don't fucking think so !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.