01/24 - Toasty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
If only the shutdown were to blame. My new green card got approved last May. Still haven't received the fucking thing.
Jesus christ :(

Without having to go into the other thread....I'll just say... I hate everything :((((

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
My brain is fried. Just heard my dad fell down last night and broke his leg. (He's 72... not great) He's having an op to fix it tonight. But he's in the UK and I don't know if I should be going home to see him. I've got money to buy flights but that's about it. Also, I've not had the renewal of my being allowed to stay in the USA paperwork. (processing, processing, processing) and if I go, I might not get back in.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Sorry. You can hardly be blamed for being a debt slave in this day and age. Without some sort of capital injection at some point, if you start there, you stay there. And if you don't start there, you'll probably still end up there. Yay money.:eyeroll:
one day something will sort, I'm fairly determined. I'm still "okay" but i'm paycheck to paycheck "okay". Illness can break everything though. That's happened to me more than once since I've been on my own, medicial stuff putting me in credit card debt.

Kliq

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Joeri Wissink for work related to 335HHSX8CD3I7SC6CU03F4B4OX9HDL.
The value of your bonus is: $1.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.