01/23 - Windy Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
It's true, it makes a huge difference. I'm just in a weird situation because I moved out here (Las Vegas) for family about a year and a half ago, but that family ended up moving back to CA like a year later, which kinda just left me stuck out here with nobody that I really know. I'm a very shy person, so I'm not the best at getting out and meeting people, so I just kinda stay at home and chat with people online. It suits me for now, but with the way MTurk has been lately, I'm not exactly doing a very good job at saving money for when I want to leave here.
I know how you feel. My family all moved out of state about a year ago. I have a couple of good friends that I talk to but they have families so don't really see them much. I'm not comfortable at all meeting people I don't know so even when I go out I usually just sit there and look at my phone.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey (10-15 min, $2.00 + chance at bonus of up to $96.50) (~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $15.73/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Answer a questionnaire and make decisions. DO NOT OPEN THE SURVEY LINK MORE THAN ONCE.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [648580343-125103] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about interpersonal decisions(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Martha Berg [A2JXKGXAK3G1AH] (Req TV): $12.71/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read interpersonal scenarios and answer brief questions
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 29
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: 2f0f71e6 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Exc: [1331603752-125098] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Burke 10 cap, for once I'm almost thankful.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It really is momma's basement!
I went to this complete trash fucked up party house once and this guy (technically couldn't call him a roommate) had built a life underneath the house.
Not a basement. There was no floor. It was dirt. Literally created another house underneath the house.

Very strange and everyone there smelled.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Emily Wilson submit button broken, or am I missing something now that I'm at them again after months???

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I have a couple of good friends that I talk to but they have families so don't really see them much.
Yeah, this is pretty much how it was for me when I was still living in California. Most of my friends all had families and just never had the time to do stuff anymore. I had my best friend, who was always up for doing stuff, but she ended up moving to Memphis for work. That's kinda why I didn't really have an issue with leaving there in the first place and it's why I'm in no hurry to go back. My situation really wouldn't be much different from how it is here (aside from my rent being much higher.)

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I went to this complete trash fucked up party house once and this guy (technically couldn't call him a roommate) had built a life underneath the house.
Not a basement. There was no floor. It was dirt. Literally created another house underneath the house.

Very strange and everyone there smelled.
People are weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.