01/23 - Snowy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does that mean foreign exchange students who are being homeschooled by you? Are you using Chinese? I've been teaching digital literacy to seniors including this 80-yo chinese woman named Fenni the whole last week as part of a training for a new position I got and she uses the Internet like a boss and was even showing me how to type in Chinese
No - they live with us all school year (as if they were family), but go to a local private highschool. Their goal is to learn as much English as possible while here, so we speak English with occasional learning of Chinese words we hear them say a lot / think would be good for the baby to learn :) They go home for the summer, then come back in late august when school starts. This is our second year - all the school stuff/travel/visa stuff is coordinated by TwinnPalms, the homestay company, so we don't have to worry about any of that, which is awesome.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Perception(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Virgil Zeigler-Hill [A3UCG5JGHC6OM4] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.69 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.40 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.86 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 49
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Participants will complete a series of questionnaires about how they think about themselves and the way they interact with others. The items will deal with a range of issues including some items concerning spitefulness and aggressive behavior. Participation will require approximately 45-60 minutes and participants will receive $3.00 upon completion. Participants must be 18 years of age or older. IMPORTANT: PARTICIPANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH VALID E-MAIL ADDRESSES FOR AT LEAST SEVEN FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS. We will contact these friends or family members and ask them to complete a shorter set of questionnaires concerning their perceptions of the participant. At no time will participants be able to access the responses of their friends and family members, nor will their friends or family members be able to access the responses of the participants. Participants will be paid an additional $0.50 for each complete questionnaire we receive from their friends or family members. Participants may recruit as many friends or family members as they like, but they will only be paid for the first seven friends or family members to complete this other set of questionnaires.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Exc: [6159-5570] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

ed: the email addresses part - ugh. No wonder I caught it from scraper.
Just use your old spare email addresses like everyone else who took this.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome! Normally I use a Hi! Human gif here but I'm fresh out of rat ones. Need to step up my game I guess. :D
Please, I'm a guest here I wouldn't to inconvenience anyone. I just need some HITs and some light banter and a block of extra aged gouda from Costco and I'm a happy rat.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Please, I'm a guest here I wouldn't to inconvenience anyone. I just need some HITs and some light banter and a block of extra aged gouda from Costco and I'm a happy rat.
Mmm. Just remembered I have some Rembrandt gouda... going to make an omelette I think.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Policy Decisions
Requester: Psychology Studies at Saint Louis University [A1MO3JI943XFDS] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 1.33 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6

Description: This study is assessing people's attitudes toward different political policy proposals. You will be asked to read and answer questions about several policies and complete several questionnaires about your personal values. Participation will take 15-25 min
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Reactions: Pleco

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in an hour long survey to be eligible for an intensive, 20-day long study about feelings(~ 60 minutes)
Requester: Your Emotions [A1C6KYWVVCTMTS] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.80 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.22 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.84 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 28

Description: Participate in an hour long survey about yourself. You might be selected to continue on in an intensive, 20-day experience sampling and daily diary study about your feelings
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; Exc: [6021-5432] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US
Anyone else done this and have a time estimate?

nikicollazo

-----------------
Reaction score
Title: Participate in an hour long survey to be eligible for an intensive, 20-day long study about feelings(~ 60 minutes)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.22 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.84 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Description: Participate in an hour long survey about yourself. You might be selected to continue on in an intensive, 20-day experience sampling and daily diary study about your feelings
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; Exc: [6021-5432] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US
about an hour of bubbles

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.22 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.84 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Took me about 30-35 mins, but I do read really quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.