01/22 - Ferocious WARJlords Friday

Which Survivor team should escape going to council this week?

• 5ALTY CA9TCHA5

• WARJLords

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billnye817

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Jaded

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
What you're supposed to do now is take two, don't feel asleep, and feel heaven wash over you.
When my Dad had cancer, they gave him morphine. He said, "I don't know what all the talk about morphine is...all I got was a warm glow from inside."

When he was so sick that he couldn't eat, my sister and I pitched in and paid for THC tablets for him. He did not approve of marijuana in any form. We gave him a pill, told him it would help with the nausea. About 45 minutes later, he asked if we had any potato chips.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
My daughter fell asleep on the couch watching The SpongeBob movie, and she keeps saying "goofy goober" in her sleep.

That's even better than my cat snoring earlier today! :hearteyes:

minmoo

Reaction score
The Luke Chang hit needs people, if anyone hasn't done it yet :)

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
When my Dad had cancer, they gave him morphine. He said, "I don't know what all the talk about morphine is...all I got was a warm glow from inside."

When he was so sick that he couldn't eat, my sister and I pitched in and paid for THC tablets for him. He did not approve of marijuana in any form. We gave him a pill, told him it would help with the nausea. About 45 minutes later, he asked if we had any potato chips.
They gave me morphine during my daughter's delivery. My dad reminisced about the time they gave it to him after he was electrocuted in the 70s. "Goddamn. That shit's incredible."

This is the same man, though, who when I asked what on earth had possessed him to marry my mother replied "I don't know. It was the 70s. Probably quaaludes."

Dinglefusser

"Essss A Jay"
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
They gave me morphine during my daughter's delivery. My dad reminisced about the time they gave it to him after he was electrocuted in the 70s. "Goddamn. That shit's incredible."

This is the same man, though, who when I asked what on earth had possessed him to marry my mother replied "I don't know. It was the 70s. Probably quaaludes."
I can't stop laughing

minmoo

Reaction score
ive had the panda running for the past 40 min and nothing
I had it running for a while too, and just when I close the tab the damn thing accepted. Must be the snow :p

Edit: There's only a minute left and it's 5 out of 6...damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedorchannel

nikicollazo

-----------------
Reaction score

Dinglefusser

"Essss A Jay"
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
So I got an email about a qual from Geo Hive, never done any of their stuff so IDK. Should I pop a cork or get some TP and flush this qual ?

Reactions: nikicollazo

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick and Easy Test! | PANDA
Requester: Jeffrey Grimes [A3RLK1CIQE0LNM] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.63 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.49 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 54
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 116
Reward: $1.01
Qualifications: F0F6E0ABACCB46608D6EB88F8EDF2E3C has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US

Already 10 minutes in. Pretty shitty for a Grimes hit :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Dinglefusser

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

LOL!

I love morphine. I'm allergic to all NSAIDs which eliminates a ton of painkillers for me (I go into anaphylactic shock) so all I can take are opioids for pain. I loved my morphine pump after on c-section.

Reactions: essjay

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't stop laughing
We all (my family, my dad and my brother) lived together for several years and I used to tweet his random shit all the time. My friends loved it, but he'd get super pissed. "ARE YOU TWEETING ABOUT ME AGAIN?!" Yes, dad. Shut up.

But then he joined twitter and I had to lock my account down.

Status
Not open for further replies.