01/21 - Two Step Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PineApple

#420YOLOSTONERALLDAYERRDAY
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been turking like a filthy casual since around 7, but wanted to officially say good morning now that I'm settled for some real grind time before my appointment this afternoon. I wish everyone good luck out there, and have high hopes for good money for all today. :D

Also, update for those who like ridiculous stories about people who lose fights with curbs: Turns out I didn't sprain my ankle, but broke my fibula (slender calf bone thingy that connects knee-to-ankle) instead. There's a dime-sized chunk that broke off from it, for good measure. (Which baffled both myself and the doctor, especially as she wondered how I was still walking.) They put me in a splint and gave me Tramadol* yesterday, with a follow-up ortho appointment to put a cast on. My awkwardly klutzy ass is learning the finer dynamics of how to use crutches, but I am in rather good spirits overall.

*Don't worry mods, I'm not turking while on them. I'm just taking ibuprofen during the day to take the edge off, because pain tells your body to heal itself and I needs it to do that. :wink:

So yeah...stuff and things.
I hope you are ok! If I was closer I would totally come take care of you. Will they have to do surgery? You should totally keep the piece of bone!

Reactions: minkyboodle

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been turking like a filthy casual since around 7, but wanted to officially say good morning now that I'm settled for some real grind time before my appointment this afternoon. I wish everyone good luck out there, and have high hopes for good money for all today. :D

Also, update for those who like ridiculous stories about people who lose fights with curbs: Turns out I didn't sprain my ankle, but broke my fibula (slender calf bone thingy that connects knee-to-ankle) instead. There's a dime-sized chunk that broke off from it, for good measure. (Which baffled both myself and the doctor, especially as she wondered how I was still walking.) They put me in a splint and gave me Tramadol* yesterday, with a follow-up ortho appointment to put a cast on. My awkwardly klutzy ass is learning the finer dynamics of how to use crutches, but I am in rather good spirits overall.

*Don't worry mods, I'm not turking while on them. I'm just taking ibuprofen during the day to take the edge off, because pain tells your body to heal itself and I needs it to do that. :wink:

So yeah...stuff and things.
ermahgerd, that's sucky. You get to healing, girlie! Feel better soon

Reactions: minkyboodle

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Survey about car configuration.(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lisa [A1NIN8DMOTXEFA] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.67 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Please make some configuration decisions.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.55
Qualifications: Exc: [1749763490-5488] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Upload 1 minute screencast of a website | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.95 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.95 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24

Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute(s) talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 23 minutes
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: demographic820 is 1; Reviewer is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Rate Dating Profile Photos (for MALES age 55 & OVER) | PANDA
Requester: Ben Peterson [AFEG4RKNBSL4T] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.04 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.51 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.55 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.65 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 151

Description: Give your impression of a person in a photo to be used in a DATING profile. (For Male workers age 55 & over) (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Time: 5 minutes
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Adult Content Qualification is 1

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
PE $12.61

and that is only because I've been whoring myself out to some really, really shitty surveys.
Title: Personality and Well-Being(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Laura A. King [A1LBWICXYG4SXB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.13 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.93 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.09 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.12 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 77

Description: This task involves completing a short writing task and personality questionnaires for a research study. You must understand English in order to take this study. It should take approximately 15-20 minutes. You will be paid $.50 for completing this task.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [5387-4798] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not greater than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 84; Location is one of: IN

Reactions: C to the J

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Holy crap, that's some painful stuff right there :eek: is the chunk of bone just still floating around?

EDIT: I know bones don't just float around if they fall off I Just don't know where it went
I hope you are ok! If I was closer I would totally come take care of you. Will they have to do surgery? You should totally keep the piece of bone!
Aye. The doc said it's just hanging around in there near the break, and should fuse back to the site. I thought that was really weird/cool. It does kind of makes me feel like I have some weird little alien ship in there that needs to have its homing system fixed so it can return to the mothership, but I'm weird like that. They won't know about surgery until I meet with the orthopedic doc and have another x-ray and see what good the splint's provided. I hope they can just pop a cast on it and call it a day though, to be honest. If they do and end up taking the piece out, I totally plan on keeping it.

And thank ya, PineApple. My roomie's being pretty awesomely helpful, but I appreciate it. :sparklingheart:

ermahgerd, that's sucky. You get to healing, girlie! Feel better soon
Thankies! :greenheart: I'm working on it.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: A pre-study to recruit participants for the upcoming study (~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Mia HUAI [A38CTCIKJWR5OK] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.50 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.11 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.29 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19

Description: survey
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Exc: [1285592671-5525] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: coffeeowl
Status
Not open for further replies.