01/20 - Similar Saturday!

On a scale of 10-10, how bitchin' is Basketcasey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Retirement plan.... Go to Costco daily till I find the Pods lady....eat the Pods with the Crackers and Cheese from next aisle over.... die.... sue and own Costco

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Retirement plan.... Go to Costco daily till I find the Pods lady....eat the Pods with the Crackers and Cheese from next aisle over.... die.... sue and own Costco
I mean you could just slip on peepee in the bathroom. That way you don't have to deal with the whole "dying" part.

Reactions: Starslip

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean you could just slip on peepee in the bathroom. That way you don't have to deal with the whole "dying" part.
Probably lose that one...there is a wet floor warning somewhere

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
But the Pods is bank because they obviously don't say not to eat them anywhere on the label since everyone is doing it

Reactions: electrolyte

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
But the Pods is bank because they obviously don't say not to eat them anywhere on the label since everyone is doing it
They're going to have to start making them now like they do markers so they don't kill people and come in 8 fruity flavors.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out and SAJ

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Galveston and carnival, this was my first cruise and I might try somewhere else next time. We wanna go to Alaska or somewhere cold next
Now that's you've been on one I can say that Royal > Carnival and it isn't close. Looking forward to trying the others now tho.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Trip and fall over the poorly positioned and unattended wet floor sign.
We won't talk about the time I went flying over the sticking out foot supports of the grocery store's courtesy wheelchairs and hurt myself so badly I couldn't do my shopping. (The worst part was being rescued off the floor by a sprightly 80 year old I know)

Reactions: turkleton

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Now that's you've been on one I can say that Royal > Carnival and it isn't close. Looking forward to trying the others now tho.
I hated our room, but it might've been sticking four people in a room that small. After I get my bills caught up in gonna start saving and looking around to try others. Maybe alone next time, lol!

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
We won't talk about the time I went flying over the sticking out foot supports of the grocery store's courtesy wheelchairs and hurt myself so badly I couldn't do my shopping. (The worst part was being rescued off the floor by a sprightly 80 year old I know)
80 is the new 25, or something.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I hated our room, but it might've been sticking four people in a room that small. After I get my bills caught up in gonna start saving and looking around to try others. Maybe alone next time, lol!
What, trying to find some young sweaty cabana boy on a beach somewhere?

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a friend who planned a cruise for herself and her boyfriend but then they broke up before the cruise and he was nasty and wouldn't give up his spot to a friend of hers, which is what she wanted him to do, so she just went alone and LOVED it.

Status
Not open for further replies.