Reaction score
Title: Planning game | Accept
Requester: New York University [A2NO0HQPTYBTRH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: In this HIT you are asked to solve a series of planning puzzles. The HIT reward is $1 - $10 with the bonus. You are asked to play for exactly 60 minutes. You can take breaks after solving each puzzle, hence the allotted 120 minutes.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Daniel

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Daniel and Michele

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Katina Kulow [A279VKP16SWF7B] Contact
TO: [Pay: 2.25] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 28
Description: A brief survey seeking to understand consumers' thoughts regarding various products and services.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US; Exc: [-154543700-70877] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Heyo! I showed up last night after most people went to bed but I'mma ask the same question again to this crowd. How had the changes affect your personal income? I get that it's the holiday season but compared to the other years has there been much of a change? I read through the other thread on it and was just wondering peoples opinions. Thanks! and for those that missed it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Heyo! I showed up last night after most people went to bed but I'mma ask the same question again to this crowd. How had the changes affect your personal income? I get that it's the holiday season but compared to the other years has there been much of a change? I read through the other thread on it and was just wondering peoples opinions. Thanks! and for those that missed it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
why so many eee's? are you ok? is your keyboard broken?

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A survey on business perceptions | Accept
Requester: Catherine Shea [A12ZH08DBIQZWV] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.69] [Reviews: 24] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Please participate in a 15 minute research study!
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can do the Greg Isetta "view glass" hit more than once?

Reactions: Starslip

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: McDonalds Survey(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Survey Requester [A1ESJD16GJ0VXR] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.26] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.23] [Fast: 4.78] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 48] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 25 minutes
Available: 27
Description: Brief questionnaire about a McDonalds
Requirements: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [71541-70952] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Nuramazing

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The site change has affected very little, actually. It's just that they decided to bring out the big bitch right at the brink of the post-holiday lull, which to some may give the impression that mturk 2.0 is doa.

Reaction score
It's been fine for me so far, January has been as good of a month as any other.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I've only missed my daily goal twice in the last 3 weeks. Surveys have definitely slowed to a crawl but good batches are still showing up if you do a bit of digging. Most of the "popular" stuff isn't posting right now which is probably why most people think it's dead.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The site change has affected very little, actually. It's just that they decided to bring out the big bitch right at the brink of the post-holiday lull, which to some may give the impression that mturk 2.0 is doa.
I second this. I switched to the worker site early so I could adjust before everyone else panicked. I got used to it quickly, and then as soon as all of the helpful scripts (MTS, especially) were up and going, I was doing as well or better than I was before. Then I got Masters, so, no complaints from me. YMMV.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Play a robot game and participate in a cognitive science study | Accept
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [AHG3DFQ65ESGY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.25] [Pay: 3.72] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.11] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 399] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.13] [Pen: 0.03 days] [Res: 100% of 2] [Rec: 60% of 5] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$3.50
Duration: 2 hours
Description: Earn up to $2.00 in bonuses! This study will take approximately 30 minutes. You will play a game where you help a robot achieve its goals.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Besides site changes breaking or changing how certain scripts work for the worse, it honestly hasn't been all that bad. I get a lot more frustrated with the new site in comparison, though.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My earnings have been just as soul crushingly mediocre as ever :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.