01/18 - Timeless Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
well, i'm off to the hospital. SO and not a youngster, has a ruptured appendix. Got sick sunday, but men are difficult when they are sick and he never gets sick. but then he got better, planning on going to work this morning and then got really sick. his doctor told him go to ER so we did. Then I got thrown out of ER because they don't allow visitors in this age. But he allowed one designated visitor and I'm on my way. the thing is his surgeon said he can go home tonight if it's not too much of a mess in there. ???
Oh, no. I hope it goes well❤

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

charlie

Reaction score
These are back. They are working. Loading and can be submitted. Remember to wait ~50-60 seconds after you finish your entry before you submit.

Title: Rewrite Sentences | Accept
Requester: Noah Turk [A1SN8EQUEP2HU7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$39.75] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 30:00
Available: 8
Description: In this task, you'll be asked to rewrite a sentence to change the demographic group of a person.
Qualifications: rewrite-sentences-combined-1-failed DoesNotExist ; Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV

Reactions: Blakkat

charlie

Reaction score
been awhile since any one requestor has led to me beating my $20 PE daily goal. $22.40 just from the Noah sentence rewrites.
$38.10 PE overall so far. Probably have seen the last of the rewrites but i'll keep my panda going just in case. I've gotta do a couple hours of IRL work here soon so won't be doing too much more turking.

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
well, i'm off to the hospital. SO and not a youngster, has a ruptured appendix. Got sick sunday, but men are difficult when they are sick and he never gets sick. but then he got better, planning on going to work this morning and then got really sick. his doctor told him go to ER so we did. Then I got thrown out of ER because they don't allow visitors in this age. But he allowed one designated visitor and I'm on my way. the thing is his surgeon said he can go home tonight if it's not too much of a mess in there. ???
Eeek! That's scary. Please let us know how things go. Sending happy thoughts your way. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.