Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'd need 5,825 rejections to go under 99% approval but by then I'd probably lose masters and go back to school to get my grade ten.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
I did one just to make sure I wasn't just being stubborn. I returned like a dozen or so. Sad day. Press F for zoltars.
The really sad part is, they are not even close to being the worst requester on Mturk. There is this swirling mass of requesters that no one should even consider working on their hits and they are not even in that pool yet, but I guess they just decided to dip their toe in to see what it is like.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I did one just to make sure I wasn't just being stubborn. I returned like a dozen or so. Sad day. Press F for zoltars.
I did read through it once myself to be sure but I never submitted any of them. I'm disappointed.

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The really sad part is, they are not even close to being the worst requester on Mturk. There is this swirling mass of requesters that no one should even consider working on their hits and they are not even in that pool yet, but I guess they just decided to dip their toe in to see what it is like.
Hopefully they are unhappy with it.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Website Evaluation | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] (Req TV): $9.71/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.68] [Fair: 4.53] [Comm: 2.22] [Fast: 4.66]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;
Dang. These want all the additional information like the old 8 cent ones but for 5 cents. Boo.

Reactions: theturkscribe

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I recognize these Zoltars, They are the 12 cent ones from way back when everyone would get up in the morning and crank out 24 dollars to start off the day. Looks like those days are gone for good, I stopped even doing the 5 cent ones, because I thought they were not worth it and now they add more work. No Thanks Zoltar.
Yeah, I set a panda not knowing it was the ones with all the info. Now I have a full queue and think I will return them. Way to much work for 5 cents in my opinion.

nmelssx

Reaction score
Anyone else picking up these PickFu HITs? What am I even suppose to put as why, for the responses? They want us to pick the game we like more and answer why, but I don't even know any of these games. Their titles are all titles like:

"Castle Gem, Dragon Gem, Combat Gem, Dungeon Gem". Like what am I even suppose to write?

They said good explanations will get bonuses and bad ones will get banned. o_O

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a Video is about a Topic | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.38 Generosity
★★★★ 4.97 Fairness
★★★★ 4.97 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 41 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a video and a topic, decide whether the video is about the topic and would be watched because of it.
Time: 300
HITs Available: 254
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: 2016Q3Centrality Exists ;Location EqualTo US

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
SoooOo no cap on these?

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else picking up these PickFu HITs? What am I even suppose to put as why, for the responses? They want us to pick the game we like more and answer why, but I don't even know any of these games. Their titles are all titles like:

"Castle Gem, Dragon Gem, Combat Gem, Dungeon Gem". Like what am I even suppose to write?

They said good explanations will get bonuses and bad ones will get banned. o_O
I love PickFu. I think you just do the best you can then with the information given. If they didn't give you any more info then they mean which one would you download or something like that.

Reactions: Despairagus

nmelssx

Reaction score
I love PickFu. I think you just do the best you can then with the information given. If they didn't give you any more info then they mean which one would you download or something like that.
It's 80 cents for 21 pairs of games to choose from and a sentence explaining why. With all titles like "Castle Gem, Dragon Gem, Combat Gem, Dungeon Gem" and similar background pictures. I don't even think those games existed. I'm starting to think they're just adding a random noun to the word gem for every title.

For example, if they asked you to choose between "Castle Gem" and "Dragon Gem", what would you even write after you choose one.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
It's 80 cents for 21 pairs of games to choose from and a sentence explaining why. With all titles like "Castle Gem, Dragon Gem, Combat Gem, Dungeon Gem" and similar background pictures. I don't even think those games existed. I'm starting to think they're just adding a random noun to the word gem for every title.

For example, if they asked you to choose between "Castle Gem" and "Dragon Gem", what would you even write after you choose one.
I started to work on those but changed my mind; need sleep instead, but I would talk about why the ad for "x" Gem game was more enticing to me than the ad for "y" Gem game.

Status
Not open for further replies.