Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
good morning everyone.

This morning the pipe guys are coming (obviously not this early (4:50am)) but I'm having all out going pipes changed from Galvanized steel to PVC I'm a tad nervous because I know I'm going to have to ask the neighbor to use his bathroom at least once (or leave the workers here alone for like 20 mins) . I should be here most of the day.

Let's hope it's a good one :)
Good luck. Let me know how it goes!
Also please share coffee with the class

splishsplash

40 Something Doomer Giver of bad advice
Reaction score
good morning everyone.

This morning the pipe guys are coming (obviously not this early (4:50am)) but I'm having all out going pipes changed from Galvanized steel to PVC I'm a tad nervous because I know I'm going to have to ask the neighbor to use his bathroom at least once (or leave the workers here alone for like 20 mins) . I should be here most of the day.

Let's hope it's a good one :)
God, the satisfaction of running up a full tub or sink and watching it drain, tho...

You'll be figuring out stuff to pour down the drain. Tell your wife/females to take showers and wash the big hair balls down... eat huge amounts of bran muffins... rinse out your salad bowls with wild abandon...

The freedom of new plumbing!

Last edited:

JHkerriokey

Reaction score
God, the satisfaction of running up a full tub or sink and watching it drain, tho...

You'll be figuring out stuff to pour down the drain. Tell your wife/females to take showers and wash the big hair balls down... eat huge amounts of bran muffins... rinse out your salad bowls with wild abandon...

The freedom of new plumbing!
I'm going to be happy with not having to walk half way across the house 4-5 times to have a "convienent" breakfast ...... and being able to wash those dishes cause hubby is not having me wash them in the bathroom sink.

Honestly don't know what's wrong with the bathroom.... it's not like we are living in filth... it's clean.... it's just strange ya know.....I do hate this "pile" of dishes though :(

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"you have a very sexty texting voice and I think the eyes on your smileys are sexy."
Example of a Millennial compliment.

Reactions: Pacis Amans

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Mental Puzzle Game Quick and simple. play a few mental puzzle games(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Martin Schweinsberg [A3CZB8EVW7T8KV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $21.27] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 8
Description: Mental Puzzle Game Quick and simple play a few mental puzzle games, receive feedback and answer a few questions
Requirements: Exc: [15151788-70211] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Mental Puzzle Game Quick and simple. play a few mental puzzle games(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Martin Schweinsberg [A3CZB8EVW7T8KV] Contact
TO: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $21.27] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Available: 8
Description: Mental Puzzle Game Quick and simple play a few mental puzzle games, receive feedback and answer a few questions
Requirements: Exc: [15151788-70211] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
That's funny. We must have posted at the same time. Mine was rejected due to 'posted recently' but, it wasn't here yet.:)

Reactions: Cmoney

splishsplash

40 Something Doomer Giver of bad advice
Reaction score
I'm going to be happy with not having to walk half way across the house 4-5 times to have a "convienent" breakfast ...... and being able to wash those dishes cause hubby is not having me wash them in the bathroom sink.

Honestly don't know what's wrong with the bathroom.... it's not like we are living in filth... it's clean.... it's just strange ya know.....I do hate this "pile" of dishes though :(
Right, one of the earliest Trivia tidbits on the net back in the 90s was that your bathroom sink is typically much cleaner than the kitchen sink. From the old Straight Dope column, not even the Forums IIRC. You wash damp sponges and keep your kitchen sink wet more often, nice little hidey-hole for ecoli and pals. Meanwhile the bathroom sink is almost totally antiseptic if you follow even rudimentary sanitation procedures, like keeping the lid down when you flush.

Which is another little tidbit: Overspray from your toilet splashes all over the bathroom. Still cleaner than the kitchen sink, though. I still wonder when I see people with toothbrushes in holders near the bathroom sink... :thinking: Like do you even read?

JHkerriokey

Reaction score
Right, one of the earliest Trivia tidbits on the net back in the 90s was that your bathroom sink is typically much cleaner than the kitchen sink. From the old Straight Dope column, not even the Forums IIRC. You wash damp sponges and keep your kitchen sink wet more often, nice little hidey-hole for ecoli and pals. Meanwhile the bathroom sink is almost totally antiseptic if you follow even rudimentary sanitation procedures, like keeping the lid down when you flush.

Which is another little tidbit: Overspray from your toilet splashes all over the bathroom. Still cleaner than the kitchen sink, though. I still wonder when I see people with toothbrushes in holders near the bathroom sink... :thinking: Like do you even read?
we keep travel caps on our toothbrushes because of overspray .... I guess that's part of the reason the idea of water from the bathroom is so off putting.

Edit: Also, ewww who keeps moist sponges in the sink? I only use them on cleaning days......

Last edited:
Reactions: splishsplash

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about online news videos | Accept
Requester: Neil Thurman [A1X2FKZIS91GYG] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Available: 1
Description: This survey is part of a research project at the LMU Munich concerning online news videos. You'll be asked to watch two short videos and rate them afterwards.
Requirements: Location In GB, US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Cmoney

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about online news videos | Accept
Requester: Neil Thurman [A1X2FKZIS91GYG] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Description: This survey is part of a research project at the LMU Munich concerning online news videos. You'll be asked to watch two short videos and rate them afterwards.
Requirements: Location In GB, US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
5 mins

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Gender Stereotypes in Hispanics and Caucasians across Generations(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Christina Fortuna [A16WN1OCFDDDZ0] Contact
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: This questionnaire involves gender stereotypes across generations in Hispanics and Caucasians.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: -1234132420 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [62852916-70383] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.