coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Updated qual, PLEASE RETAKE. Average completion time: 62 seconds. Get access to HITs with avg payouts between $1 and $3. | PANDA
Requester: Markitekt OÜ [A33D98P16FM0PV] [TurkerView]
Description: If you're seeing this qual, please retake it. Two questions have been updated. Our regular HITs have payouts between $1 and $3 per hit. The usual length to complete a survey is anywhere between 2 to 15 minutes.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications:
  • QualFull EqualTo 1
HIT Time: 1 min, 08 sec
Catchability: Great
Cons: Retake.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
HelloHello @HelloHello
I tried out my Smokeless Grill today. I cooked up a couple of Rib-eye's, and they came out perfect. They looked magazine worthy, lol, with perfect grill marks. The clean up was easy, too. It comes with a griddle, so I think instead of storing it, I'll just leave it set up because I see myself using this several times a week for pancakes, grilled sandwiches, etc.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody else remember when you couldn't wait for school vacations to end so your kids were back in school and you could watch your soaps in peace and now your happy when the college students go back to school so you can make some money.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Updated qual, PLEASE RETAKE. Average completion time: 62 seconds. Get access to HITs with avg payouts between $1 and $3. | PANDA
Requester: Markitekt OÜ [A33D98P16FM0PV] [TurkerView]
Description: If you're seeing this qual, please retake it. Two questions have been updated. Our regular HITs have payouts between $1 and $3 per hit. The usual length to complete a survey is anywhere between 2 to 15 minutes.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications:
  • QualFull EqualTo 1
HIT Time: 1 min, 08 sec
Catchability: Great
Cons: Retake.
I get this message: This Requester has specified Qualifications for this HIT. At this time, you do not meet those Qualifications.
So apparently you need qualifications for the qualification, lol.

HelloHello

Reaction score
HelloHello @HelloHello
I tried out my Smokeless Grill today. I cooked up a couple of Rib-eye's, and they came out perfect. They looked magazine worthy, lol, with perfect grill marks. The clean up was easy, too. It comes with a griddle, so I think instead of storing it, I'll just leave it set up because I see myself using this several times a week for pancakes, grilled sandwiches, etc.
Can you share the brand and model pretty please?

• Love
Reactions: MrzNinetailz

TJet

Reaction score
There is no difference or impact, and best to just return it (for various reasons) instead of intentionally letting the clock run down. There used to be a qualification but that is no longer in play and doubt it would impact you much if it did sprout up. I would not be concerned either way just return them, so others can snag it perhaps.
Thank you for replying. Makes sense and much appreciated!

Reactions: XWarrior and ducky

chrisd6

Reaction score
HelloHello @HelloHello
Heh, I set off my fire alarm the other day searing a steak on a cast iron skillet. My apartment neighbors loves me I'm sure

HelloHello

Reaction score
So yesterday was a decent day and today is a terrible day for me on mTurk. I did, however, have a User Interview which paid me a $50.00 Amazon gift card (got it within minutes of finishing) and I got a User Testing Study as well, so . . .

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
I get this message: This Requester has specified Qualifications for this HIT. At this time, you do not meet those Qualifications.
you also need the qualification before that one too

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
you also need the qualification before that one too
You might contact them because it said that even if you hadn't taken the previous qual you should still do this supplemental one.

Reactions: Skittles

HelloHello

Reaction score
You might want to contact them because it said in the survey that even if you hadn't taken the previous one you should still do this one.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer 8 short questions about the internet, plus a quick ranking task | Accept
Requester: Chris Walker [A1JT90TUQ6OB9W] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$3.35] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 10:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Help us understand preferences about a future internet. We'd like you to answer 8 A or B questions and then rank four visions for what the internet might become. It should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Coral Reef Image Classification | PANDA
Requester: Edgar Santos [ALIDR0HNFP6CP] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Identify coral reef features on photos from the Great Barrier Reef. (15 points per image … Est 1 min)
Time: 5 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Reef Classfication - Qualification Test (QUT)623 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 60Take Test;

Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
So...can males take a survey labeled "NSFW survey about periods?" Asking for a friend....
Pretty sure you (or your friend) will be screened out, lol. Unless you have periods...

Status
Not open for further replies.