01/12 - Synthesizing Saturday!

Would you rather go to an NFL game in snow or rain?

• Snow

• Rain

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I hate myself immensely. What are A9s? I am new to all of this.
Amazon Requester A9s. Haven’t seen them in a bit, but they usually drop thousands of penny hits at a time.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I hate myself immensely... I'll have to punish myself with that try that sometime.
I hate myself too. But I prefer to call myself a dumb ass, question my life choices, and think of some random embarrassing thing I did 25 years ago.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
Holy damns! That is some crazy consistent inconsistency! It could almost be read as a chart of days that you did cocaine vs days that you didn't.

Off-topic: How do you insert gifs? I was able to do it last night, but I can't do it now. I thought you had to google search a gif, click on it, copy/paste it's URL, click on "media" and paste it there. But it keeps giving me the same message, when I click "embed"

"The specified URL cannot be embedded as media."

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Holy damns! That is some crazy consistent inconsistency! It could almost be read as a chart of days that you did cocaine vs days that you didn't.

Off-topic: How do you insert gifs? I was able to do it last night, but I can't do it now. I thought you had to google search a gif, click on it, copy/paste it's URL, click on "media" and paste it there. But it keeps giving me the same message, when I click "embed"

"The specified URL cannot be embedded as media."
It's the URL of the image, not just the address bar- if that makes sense. Also, you may need to insert it as an image and not media. I'm no expert, though.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Compare lines from job listing to lines from resumes. | Accept
Requester: Alejandro Carbonara [A19963191HB1BT] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 85
Description: When given a line from a job listing and a line from a resume, determine whether the line from the resume fulfills the requirements from the resume.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
New Requester Batch. These could be decent. Scared Money.[/td][/tr]

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
It's the URL of the image, not just the address bar- if that makes sense. Also, you may need to insert it as an image and not media. I'm no expert, though.
Let's see.
Nope. Let me try another way.
Nope times two. I'm about to rage quit life.

Last edited:

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Toli Bean hits, you can see in the dashboard what you got under show details I thought I was getting 100% or 80% on everything but upon checking, I'm getting some 60% that it notes I won't get a bonus for. I've done about 110 today and have about 15 I scored 60% (so, two wrong). If you're doing worse than that it might be time to worry (maybe not though). I slowed down a bit and am doing better but some of it's hard to tell. Like... if it's a third party mentioning a merger, that's positive. But if it's the company itself? Is that just neutral self promotion? IDK

I gave them a suggestion and they put it on the page ("Expect that most fragments will be neutral") so maybe I get some brownie points

Last edited:
Reactions: PintSizePhoenix

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
"The incorrect faces are sometimes very similar to the atrget faces, so be sure to look at each face prior to answering"

PHD....college perfessors....speeling.....

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Let's see.
Nope. Let me try another way.
Nope times two. I'm about to rage quit life.
I think you need to right click, copy image address rather than use the link that giphy is giving you.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
lol I just returned a survey because it wanted me to write a paragraph to myself about how stupid I was in a certain situation, emphasizing how I was a failure and how uniquely shitty i am. $1 isn't worth my self esteem. the little of it I have. not today

Reactions: Gator

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Toli Bean hits, you can see in the dashboard what you got under show details I thought I was getting 100% or 80% on everything but upon checking, I'm getting some 60% that it notes I won't get a bonus for. I've done about 110 today and have about 15 I scored 60% (so, two wrong). If you're doing worse than that it might be time to worry (maybe not though). I slowed down a bit and am doing better but some of it's hard to tell. Like... if it's a third party mentioning a merger, that's positive. But if it's the company itself? Is that just neutral self promotion? IDK

I gave them a suggestion and they put it on the page ("Expect that most fragments will be neutral") so maybe I get some brownie points
Thanks for this info. I also thought I was getting all 80% or 100%. Looks like I have 7 60% out of 96. Most of them after the email to mark more of them as neutral.

Reactions: reprise

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from silvy for work related to 3ACRLU860NDGBZH39LD4LIZR8NSEB1.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
bonus part 1

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Here goes attempt number 420.

Shit.
ok take that picture.

look at the top bar where bold, italics, etc. is. look for the smiley. right next to that is a "picture"

click on that, put that same URL in that you posted just now to the .gif. hit insert. it will show up in the message preview

Reactions: Jamie Taylor
Status
Not open for further replies.