Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Judgments and Evaluations | Accept
Requester: Tatiana Sokolova [A204B3QO6FE9BF] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.88] [Fast: 3.84] [Comm: 1.80] [Fair: 3.84] [Reviews: 72] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 11
Description: Complete a 2-minute judgment survey and earn $0.30
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco I've been cooking so many healthy things - you would be proud (or disgusted) - cabbage & tomato soup, collard green quinoa rolls, giant kale salads, tofu things.... shocking pink beet hummus, homemade granola bars.... I don't even know anymore :ROFL:

I did made sweet potato risotto with our giant salad last night.. that was veggieful AND indulgent :cook:

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco I've been cooking so many healthy things - you would be proud (or disgusted) - cabbage & tomato soup, collard green quinoa rolls, giant kale salads, tofu things.... shocking pink beet hummus, homemade granola bars.... I don't even know anymore :ROFL:

I did made sweet potato risotto with our giant salad last night.. that was veggieful AND indulgent :cook:
I'd be down for some granola bars

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Mornin' Sunshine!:celebrate:

Reactions: Sondi

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score

I would like to officially invite you to come cook risotto for me. I cant cook for shit.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
Basically... when you're cooking risotto, drink a lot of chardonnay. That's how you make it turn out really great :bag:[/QUOTE]

I have the feeling that half way through I would be too buzzed to care and just end up ordering pizza.

splishsplash

40 Something Doomer Giver of bad advice
Reaction score

Hmm beet hummus sounds good. :thinking:
Granola bars are just less-guilty candbars. I guess they make better digestions.:poop:

CloudNine

Reaction score
D

Deleted member 481

Reactions: CloudNine

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Really not liking the update to PC I got this morning. Keeps telling me I am out of focus and needs to be in it's own window. I have PC running in Torch browser ALONE with nothing else in it. I use Chrome to do the hits. Does this mean I have to run it in Chrome in a different window now? UGH.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I feel like we need some kind of group hug

Basically... when you're cooking risotto, drink a lot of chardonnay. That's how you make it turn out really great :bag:

I am going to become the best risotto cooker this world has ever seen.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about auto-generated sentence quality | AcceptA
Requester: NLP research group at TokyoTech [A2HOLLZR6NZGDL] Contact
Reward: $18.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your evaluation about auto-generated soccer commentary quality
Requirements: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1

Just caught this.. looks really easy, but broken (would've taken about 15 minutes if not). :(
hope to get a response with a working link so I don't have to return it.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: Write about your work - Take one-question qualification test first please (only take this HIT once) | Accept
Requester: M Experiments [A89BG8UPL0XTG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $19.90] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $7.50
Duration: 10 hours
Available: 2
Description: In this survey, you will be asked to write (about a page) about your work and answer some survey questions.
Requirements: Employment Status v100817-v2 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

The qual was granted in less than 20 minutes

D

Deleted member 481

Somehow missed the $4 ed testing math hit. Guess it's been around for a while then. At least it's something to do. Nothing like math at 4AM.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Tarl

Reaction score
Not liking this delayed ham update in PC. I hope this gets taken out.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I'm proud and also ashamed, since the holidays I've been eating like garbage. Just this week I was like, hey maybe cheesecake every day isn't the most nutritious diet.

It's time to dust off the Instant Pot, things are bout to get steamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.