• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Toys & Games > Toys > Beanbag Toss Game Sets

Why does this need its own specific category?!

Reactions: <Gucci> and Liz

PhilGil

Reaction score
So, when I add a HIT to Panda Crazy using PC helper it now enables HAM automatically. I don't want this to happen.

Did this start with one of the recent updates or did I bungle a setting? Is there a setting to turn it off so it doesn't do that?

Reactions: <Gucci>

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
So, when I add a HIT to Panda Crazy using PC helper it now enables HAM automatically. I don't want this to happen.

Did this start with one of the recent updates or did I bungle a setting? Is there a setting to turn it off so it doesn't do that?
it was part of the update, you can downgrade, i think to get rid of it.

Reactions: <Gucci> and PhilGil

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score

I think a recent update added that (maybe 0.5.13?), and he removed it in the last update (0.5.14) but that one started the HEY stuff people are complaining about. I think 0.5.12 is the last version that didn't annoy people. I hadn't updated in a while so I'm still on 0.5.12 with no issues.
The next one (guessing 0.5.15) is supposed to remove the HEY thing so it'll probably be fine.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/19168-jr-mturk-panda-crazy/versions

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilGil and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I’m on the updated one if you click the once button it only pandas one hit for me
I’m on 5.14 with it on mute...

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a Video is about a Topic | Accept
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $20.16] [Pay: 3.74] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.13] [Fast: 4.96] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $12.00] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 29
Description: Given a video and a topic, decide whether the video is about the topic and would be watched because of it.
Requirements: 2016Q3Centrality Exists; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
*doing some 30 cent HITs in a batch*
*stops typing and reaches for mouse to reposition window*
*smacks Enter key on numpad with the side of my hand, submitting the entirely incomplete HIT*
Welp... I sent a thing... maybe he'll care. Maybe not. Will be my first rejection since the 2 I got in my first week of Turking, if not.
Poop.

PhilGil

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, all. I allegedly have 0.5.14 and it's still hamming for me, so I'll try re-loading when I have a chance.

EDIT: Closed all my browser windows and re-opened and all seems to be well. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
*doing some 30 cent HITs in a batch*
*stops typing and reaches for mouse to reposition window*
*smacks Enter key on numpad with the side of my hand, submitting the entirely incomplete HIT*
Welp... I sent a thing... maybe he'll care. Maybe not. Will be my first rejection since the 2 I got in my first week of Turking, if not.
Poop.
speaking of rejections where the fuck is Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain and zoltars

Status
Not open for further replies.