01/11 - We're One Year Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Cool. :party:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Benjamin Beranek for work related to 3S4TINXCC0N9GPWTTGTUMFES9NEBO7.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You receive this bonus for your participation in our HIT last November. In that HIT you rated the 'appropriateness' of various actions. We randomly chose one of your ratings and matched it with the corresponding rating of another randomly chosen other Mturk participant in our HIT. If your rating were the same, both of you receive $2. If your ratings were different, you receive $0.01. We would like to thank you for your participation.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

DebbieR

Reaction score
Ok this is awful and a complete waste of time...I'm 21 minutes in and only halfway...tossing it back...there is no way to make it go faster
I thought I could do this one quickly while the chicken was baking in the oven ....... oh my. The never ending survey - kept telling the kiddos I was almost done and then just told them to start without me. Wish they had a box to leave a comment.........

Reactions: Itsmee

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So yeah ... not the worst day for me, but I haven't done this many surveys in like ... ever. Yeah, I've never done this many.

Today's Projected Earnings: $54.89 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.2.1)

Last edited by a moderator:

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score

You've received a bonus from Benjamin Beranek for work related to 3G4VVJO6PZGSUSCOETJ2AI286Q6PKH.

You receive this bonus for your participation in our HIT last November. In that HIT you rated the 'appropriateness' of various actions. We randomly chose one of your ratings and matched it with the corresponding rating of another randomly chosen other Mturk participant in our HIT. If your rating were the same, both of you receive $2. If your ratings were different, you receive $0.01. We would like to thank you for your participation.

Looking good this week. Maybe I will do much better than last week

DebbieR

Reaction score
Cool. :party:

You've received a bonus from Benjamin Beranek for work related to 3S4TINXCC0N9GPWTTGTUMFES9NEBO7.

I got the same email!! Woo hoo!

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought I could do this one quickly while the chicken was baking in the oven ....... oh my. The never ending survey - kept telling the kiddos I was almost done and then just told them to start without me. Wish they had a box to leave a comment.........
I sent them a "lovely" email...I should have know better though...they've been underpaying for a long time (I found an old review I made almost a year ago, with the same story)

Reactions: DebbieR

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have no sense of what is or isn't appropriate.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
My 5 year old just carelessly spent $100 on his dad's xbox. Now I need Zoltar to come back so I can max out for 4 days straight. :banghead:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Autobiographical memory serving psychological needs following a transgression(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Mikaela Cibich [A1GB995U1HTIA9] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This is a study about how people respond after comitting a personal transgression or failure
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [30848-30259] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
My 5 year old just carelessly spent $100 on his dad's xbox. Now I need Zoltar to come back so I can max out for 4 days straight. :banghead:
dont blame the child. blame the father! dads dont let kids browse the marketplace. should be a slogan!

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Comparing Things | PANDA
Requester: SU Cognition Lab [AGFM6UHDCNNF] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Rate the similarity between a few situations.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.