01/11 - We're One Year Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Good afternoon.
Oh hey I was noticing some white noise thing I downloaded forever ago is called:

60 minutes of white noise [2.0] - Angry Apartment Dweller.

So I was thinking you should probably download it and go hand your neighbor a copy
and tell her to play it on a loop.

(P.S. since I just said bye I'm going to the dentist, I am , but hubby beat me to the shower,
darn it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 481

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Perception Study(~ 90 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nour Kteily [AFKY99074ESQ2] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.12] [Fair: 4.90] [Comm: 4.81] [Fast: 4.90] [Reviews: 136] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Answer a survey about your social perceptions
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 93; Exc: [30946-30357] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1
time estimate 60-90 minutes???

Reactions: thedorchannel

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Learn a small part of a new language. | PANDA
Requester: linglab [A15ZD7VH48Z907] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.58] [Fair: 4.50] [Comm: 3.14] [Fast: 4.50] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Learn a small part of a new language. The further you progress the more you earn (up to $5.25 bonus).
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.2.1
These does seem to glitch out

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
those krono pins can sit there
"I don't know what some of the "complainers" are talking about, maybe they have some secret way of earning tons of money on MTurk, but for my experience (a 99.8% approval rate but not a Master Qual yet after some 8K hits) these are some of the easiest, best paying hits I've found to date. Today is my first experience on these, so I may update my rating once I see the first approval rate/payments.
If you make a couple of optimizations to your routine, zone-out and play Keyboard zombie you can easily do one in about 20-30 sec and come out over $2.50/hr. No, not up to USA minimum wage, but far better than most hits on MT where I've been lucky to see half that. At least you can work in your PJs and don't have to spend gas commuting to work each day/night."

:eyeroll:

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
"I don't know what some of the "complainers" are talking about, maybe they have some secret way of earning tons of money on MTurk, but for my experience (a 99.8% approval rate but not a Master Qual yet after some 8K hits) these are some of the easiest, best paying hits I've found to date. Today is my first experience on these, so I may update my rating once I see the first approval rate/payments.
If you make a couple of optimizations to your routine, zone-out and play Keyboard zombie you can easily do one in about 20-30 sec and come out over $2.50/hr. No, not up to USA minimum wage, but far better than most hits on MT where I've been lucky to see half that. At least you can work in your PJs and don't have to spend gas commuting to work each day/night."

If that is an actual TO review it sounds like it was written by the requester.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:wave:
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

Does HF in MTS not show you the HITs you already clicked on or did I miss a setting somewhere? Also, are you working on a dark them for that too?

I just switched over from the standalone, fucking around in there right now. Other than those two things it looks really polished and lots of neat little things. I like when you hover over the title it shows the quals and when you hover over the TO it shows the breakdown. Those are super helpful features.
I haven't bothered adding in the link:visited css. A dark theme is coming, but its not close to the top of the being worked on list.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I have done a couple surveys for $1 today that have taken over 20 mins and had a good 4/5 pay rate on them, I'm making sure to leave them more accurate ratings on their pay and comments in their survey's telling them how bad their pay is.

Sathington Willoughby

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a generic Block List that is somewhat "universally" agreed on for HIT Finder that I can import, or is that a terrible idea and I should just slowly build my own?

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score

"Plus I get to learn about the number of employees for companies!"

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Review Moderation Test C-3 v.2b | PANDA
Requester: VDX [A3AGILFBOVKI09] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.26][Fair: 4.94][Comm: 4.32][Fast: 4.97]
Description:
Review Moderation Qualification
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 77
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: 2016 Qualification is not less than 90, Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98, Location is US

loki3404 @loki3404

James

Reaction score

I feel the same way about people rating requesters that I do about people voting in elections.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
:wave:

I haven't bothered adding in the link:visited css. A dark theme is coming, but its not close to the top of the being worked on list.
I keep forgetting to tell you... I'm having issues with the option for when you right click and select to enter you Mturk ID. It will enter it and it is correct, but for some reason a lot of hits are saying I entered nothing even though the text is showing there. Is it something I'm doing wrong? Or is this a bug that will eventually be worked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.