Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
You see, I was specifically talking to the mturkforum members who came here to lurk since we dont have advertisements when you click on a link on our forum. Sometimes they need to be considered, electrolyte. WHO THINKS ABOUT THEM?

WHO FIGHTS FOR THEM?

THE FROG GUY. AND B. (WHO USED TO BE BDB) AND FLORA?

Electrolyte, you sit there in your 9 bedroom mansion and pass judgement on those who are just trying to get simple info about mturk.

well i'l tired of it!

I was born onto a pile of oil rags on a Las Vegas slot machine!

My parents fed me olive oil mixed with vodka for breakfast FOR 18 YEARS.

when my college roomate cooked me eggs and bacon, I SLAPPED IT OUT OF HIS HAND and cried for 5 hours.

I voted for Bart's evil twin Hugo in the 1992 presidential election, and that episdoe of the simpsons hadn't even been written yet.

My point is, I've had a hard life and I will always fight for the little guy!

One day I will get married to a chainsmoking grandmother 13 years older than me. We will make love to Bone Thugs N Harmony's 1997 double Disc Art of War album while a peppermint moon serenades us with its soothing glow. and on tat night, I will shave my head and tattoo thedorchannel on my scalp so the world will finally know!

they will know that on Jan 10th 2018 I only made 33 dollars at 835 pm which counts as one of my worst days ever, until I made a post freeing the people!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
You see, I was specifically talking to the mturkforum members who came here to lurk since we dont have advertisements when you click on a link on our forum. Sometimes they need to be considered, electrolyte. WHO THINKS ABOUT THEM?

WHO FIGHTS FOR THEM?

Electrolyte, you sit there in your 9 bedroom mansion and pass judgement on those who are just trying to get simple info about mturk.

well i'l tired of it!

when my college roomate cooked me eggs and bacon, I SLAPPED IT OUT OF HIS HAND and cried for 5 hours.

I voted for Bart's evil twin Hugo in the 1992 presidential election, and that episdoe of the simpsons hadn't even been written yet.

One day I will get married to a chainsmoking grandmother 13 years older than me. We will make love to Bone Thugs N Harmony's 1997 double Disc Art of War album while a peppermint moon serenades us with its soothing glow. and on tat night, I will shave my head and tattoo thedorchannel on my scalp so the world will finally know!

they will know that on Jan 10th 2018 I only made 33 dollars at 835 pm which counts as one of my worst days ever, until I made a post freeing the people!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

WHO FIGHTS FOR THEM?

well i'l tired of it!

If you put as much effort into your jokes as you did working, you'd be at least 34 dollars right now.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

WHO FIGHTS FOR THEM?

well i'l tired of it!

I will always respect someone who commits 100% to a bit no matter how much it's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.