Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek: Holy tater tots! For once in my life I am truly speechless. Thank you so much my MTC Fam!!

Congrats to two of my fave peeps Peachy @PeachyRider and <Gucci> @<Gucci>! Thank you for keeping this place going.

Thank you to all the nominees and to everyone who helps out here. And to our lovely @Staff who gave us all a home. I was just a baby turker when this forum began. But you took me in and taught me the ropes. I am so grateful to too many people to mention. Wow I never expected to win and was just honored to be amongst such a fine bunch.

Thank you also to my fellow Master Pleaser Kadauchi @Kadauchi for making the transistion to worker much smoother for us as well as to Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs and the other scripters who kindly share their work.

Love you all! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Amaaaaaaaazing!!!
Congrats congrats! :love:

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Go through an online chat and respond to a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Emilie Johnson [A2ZHBJO1YHC8O1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: The chat will educate you about genetic testing
Requirements: Age - 25 - 30 EqualTo 1; Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.