01/10 - Whimsical Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
ok, ok I'm up :coffee2:

Had a some kind of clog in the dishwasher yesterday so after reaching goal.... then groceries.... then ripping the dishwasher apart and putting it back together then discovering the clog was beyond that . We poured Sulfuric Acid in the drain because my husband is very EXTRA. he go it on himself though so after that freak out I went to bed. Lets hope today is better.

Lets make monies!
We had one too this weekend (my daughter's idea of rinsing off plates is to not rinse them off and pretend you did :(

anyway, it sounds like your problem was beyond this - but I do want to recommend to others - I just put in ammonia - a couple of cups and let it sit. It was magic! I didn't have to get at the drain or anything. I just ran it a few hours later and it was perfect. (did smell of ammonia, of course!)

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
its past ur bedtime <Gucci> @<Gucci> :gucci:
Lol nope. Mr Gucci spent 5k in savings that I made for the baby on student loans. He has been draining our bank accounts. He also has another 50k in student loans and credit card debt that he managed to hide from me for a long time.
I threatened to leave him if he didn’t tell me where all our money was going...
So I’m working full time & turking. Yer all gonna be suck with me for the next few years :gucci:
Oh yeah he also said don’t worry about it. I have faith in you. :facepalm2:

cassius

Reaction score
who is this task master that keeps asking me to do penny hits and where did they come from?

Reactions: <Gucci>

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol nope. Mr Gucci spent 5k in savings that I made for the baby on student loans. He has been draining our bank accounts. He also has another 50k in student loans and credit card debt that he managed to hide from me for a long time.
So I’m working full time & turking. Yer all gonna be suck with me for the next few years :gucci:
... I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing... But YOLO im sure you will be fine :)

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Psychology Study - $1 reward(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Bastian Jaeger [A2P7AUX7K3P5MU] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $10.25] [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.60] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a study on first impressions in which you will see photos of different people. You need to complete this study on a laptop or desktop computer as the screen size of cell phones and tablets is not large enough.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1170845-69694] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: About how your perceptions of hotel's service quality, reservation system, online customer reviews, affect intention to purchase | Accept
Requester: Mai Wu [AGAZ8XBP4XTQ4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: Let us know how your feelings towards a hotel's service quality, reservation system, and other customers' online review affect your intention to make reservation from this hotel
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score
The real question is whether YOU have faith in HIM.

:hug:

cassius

Reaction score
Gambling or another woman or man or both. Know from experience.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What a nightmare! Sorry kid. That sucks. But, I have faith in you too!:gucci: You're a strong, smart woman and you'll figure out what's best for you. I hate hidden debts and things. I'm honest to a fault to prevent shit like that happening. It scares women off sometimes but, I'd rather be honest and scare them off immediately rather than let them find out shit after they've invested time and emotion on me.

Last edited:

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:hug:

:(

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I appreciate you guys for all responding to me. It means a lot. Unfortunately I’m always optimistic & bubbly even when bad things happen. Lol
Let’s make all the monies!
:bruins:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami Glad to see you back around hope everything is going well for you bro :)
Thanks! Things were pretty horrible but, I'm trying my best to keep this little bit of hope going. Plus, I was literally starving, lol. So, I had to come back. I lost 20 pounds in 2 months, lol. The depression diet. I'm all svelte now, like a gazelle.:p

I went and got medicated yesterday so, I think I'm on the way back to being myself again.:)

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks! Things were pretty horrible but, I'm trying my best to keep this little bit of hope going. Plus, I was literally starving, lol. So, I had to come back. I lost 20 pounds in 2 months, lol. The depression diet. I'm all svelte now, like a gazelle.:p

I went and got medicated yesterday so, I think I'm on the way back to being myself again.:)
Awesome dude sucks you went through the BS but at least your medicated and ready to go :LOL:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I appreciate you guys for all responding to me. It means a lot. Unfortunately I’m always optimistic & bubbly even when bad things happen. Lol
Let’s make all the monies!
:bruins:
You sound like an amazing partner and no one doubts your hustle. I wish I had someone in my life that I could let down that way :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.