Title: Workplace Experience Survey(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Katie Badura [A34EUZVK6HYIC2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: We are conducting an academic survey to develop and assess survey items used in the management literature. To establish a more insightful understanding of the survey items, we are seeking your opinion about workplace experiences you may have encountered in the past. This survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. You will need to be 18 years and older, reside in the U.S., be fluent in English and hold a full time job in order to qualify for this study. We would greatly appreciate your participation.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

rater9

Reaction score
Is there a minimum amount for the new automatic payment transfers?
From what I am seeing so far it doesn't look like there is a minimum amount. I've had several deposits go through now and whatever's on the books is what they transfer to my bank account. I have mine set to transfer every three days and it has been quite reliable. Of course holidays and weekends do tend to mess with when the money gets to the bank, but I don't have a problem with that.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Your views on Societal Questions and who you might support(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Daniel Feiler [A1FUB539CG89LK] Contact
TV: Hrly=$18.16 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=5.00 | Fast=5.00 | Comm=0.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=2 | ToS=0
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: In this survey you will answer your views on a few issues in today's society and how it affects who you might support.
Qualifications: TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [3302] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.13

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating Effort(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] Contact
TV: Hrly=$28.22 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=4.84 | Fast=4.90 | Comm=5.00 | Fair=4.97 | Reviews=105 | ToS=0
Reward: 0.70
Description: This survey is a University of Waterloo, Canada research study being conducted in the department of psychology. The faculty supervisor is Evan F. Risko, PhD. The student researcher is Michelle Ashburner. This survey involves viewing an array of words and providing a judgment of how much effort you think would be involved if you were to read each word aloud as quickly and as accurately as possible. You will be completing the survey by an online survey operated by Qualtrics. When information is transmitted over the internet privacy cannot be guaranteed. There is always a risk your responses may be intercepted by a third party (e.g., government agencies, hackers). Qualtrics temporarily collects your computer IP address to avoid duplicate responses in the dataset but we will not retain this information. All of your responses will be stored on a secure server at the University of Waterloo, Canada, to which only authorized researchers have access. If you prefer not to submit your survey responses through Qualtrics, please do not sign up for this study. The data we collect, without identifiers, may be shared publicly, and your identity will remain confidential. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [3301] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-492583278-190785] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Reaction score
From what I am seeing so far it doesn't look like there is a minimum amount. I've had several deposits go through now and whatever's on the books is what they transfer to my bank account. I have mine set to transfer every three days and it has been quite reliable. Of course holidays and weekends do tend to mess with when the money gets to the bank, but I don't have a problem with that.
My SO had a transfer of 24 cents that was never initiated, which is why I asked. They don't really turk much. I haven't set mine up yet and have been waiting until the last minute.

Reactions: C to the J

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: 8 question survey on attitudes | Accept
Requester: Research-G [A3RSDV4UG7XFNX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.34] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 321
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My SO had a transfer of 24 cents that was never initiated, which is why I asked. They don't really turk much. I haven't set mine up yet and have been waiting until the last minute.
Probably a $1 since that what it was/is on Amazon Payments.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: 10-15 min survey for $1.50 with bonus(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jonathan Lee [A1V02J6H2MBIND] Contact
TV: Hrly=$19.64 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=4.00 | Fast=5.00 | Comm=5.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=7 | ToS=0
Reward: 1.50
Available: 12
Description: Please take 10-15 min survey for $1.50 with bonus
Qualifications: b6d95dc3 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Web of Cash | Accept
Requester: MPRG for Rationality Enhancement [AWNXYKVIXKW0B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.92] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.50] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Available: 0
Description: Earn money by navigating through a spider web in this psychology

Reactions: aveline

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: a short survey about your opinions(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: AM Turk [AAWHB5RDMECIE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.25] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.14] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.35
Description: The entire survey takes approximately 2 minutes to finish.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Study in decision making (start immediately after accepting to earn more) | Accept
Requester: ETH DeSciL [A13FVLMLUTH7ND] Contact
TV: Hrly=$21.15 | Pay=Good | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Good | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=4.51 | Fast=4.92 | Comm=4.68 | Fair=4.94 | Reviews=382 | ToS=1
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Description: You will read instructions and play a short game with another player.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Descil-E-80B2BA96 DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Reactions: Trucker

rater9

Reaction score
was there something about there being a dollar minimum? I don't know why that's starting to come to my mind right now. I'd have to go back digging through the information that I read about a month ago once Amazon got their new system up and running.

Reaction score
was there something about there being a dollar minimum? I don't know why that's starting to come to my mind right now. I'd have to go back digging through the information that I read about a month ago once Amazon got their new system up and running.
I have no idea! I've never tried to transfer such a small amount. My SO only makes about $20 or so per month and their first transfer was set to happen yesterday but didn't. Just curious if it's not working or if there is a minimum. It would make sense for there to be some sort of minimum though!

chrisd6

Reaction score
It's an option to transfer every three days now? I thought the quickest option was 7 days which was a big reason I haven't set it up yet

Reactions: CakesandPies

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Survey about health insurance text messaging (3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Online Insurance Study [A3P9PD1II2L31Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$35.21] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.81] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.75
Description: Review and give feedback on a text message campaign. Will take no more than 3 mins.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Insurance Purchase - Healthcare Insurance EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.