01/09 - Thankless Thursday

If you get a fountain drink somewhere, is it ok to go back and refill it 2 hours later?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Had the chance to be part of a study, a group discussion that i have been getting reminders about all week. I go to finally take part in it and i couldnt get past the consent form. :cry:
if it is the one i got all week reminders about, i didn't show up because i didnt want to post a webcam screenshot of myself. guess i need to buy a jason mask for these situations. :)

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Had the chance to be part of a study, a group discussion that i have been getting reminders about all week. I go to finally take part in it and i couldnt get past the consent form. :cry:
I completely forgot about that one and the last time they did I couldn't even get in.

Reactions: ekkirksey

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Language Experiment | Accept
Requester: MIT Computational Psycholinguistics Laboratory [A3HFJW23G8KDQG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.88] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.08] [Fast=4.08] [Comm=3.43] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Answer a question about a scene.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Was it one of those Yptach ones? I didn't do it since my password had "argue" in it and I didn't feel like having a group argument at 10pm.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know how California's AB5 law affects work done on Mturk?
It doesn't appear to right now, but I figure it will cost CA based workers and requesters in the long run as it would be easier for AMT to cut off CA people from the platform if the ABS law applies rather than have to rework the rules of AMT to comply with the ABS law. I have an idea for a rework but it probably will kill off a lot of opportunities for tasks.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Reactions: JanetW

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
if it is the one i got all week reminders about, i didn't show up because i didnt want to post a webcam screenshot of myself. guess i need to buy a jason mask for these situations. :)
I am totally not comfortable doing webcam stuff. But, I just finished knitting a scarf/hoodie combo that has ears on it and am thinking about wearing that and tugging it low to take the picture needed for the study.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The selfie wasn't posted or shared. I'm still not sure why it was necessary in the first place.

Reactions: ekkirksey

Strappy

Reaction score
I just completed that one. I had to Google how to remove the bar at the bottom of my mac screen to get in! I finished the chat and just messaged him that others might be having an issue because the button is located so low on the consent form.
You should message him and tell him what happened.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Opinion Survey(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: PHPM Researcher [A3U6CFSWL9GOK7] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: Pay=4.96 | Fast=5.00 | Comm=5.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=29 | ToS=0
Reward: 0.55
Available: 1
Description: Wellbeing minute survey
Qualifications: Exc: [6099737-190827] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.13

Tjololo

Reaction score
I just worked with this requester getting this hit set up, it looks worth going for to me.

Title: Employee Response to Toxic Leadership | Accept
Requester: Karen [A2BRWRKV4329NR] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Description: Survey designed to collect employee opinions from working for toxic leaders in the IT or Technology Sectors
Qualifications: Location In CA, GB, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
I just worked with this requester getting this hit set up, it looks worth going for to me.

Title: Employee Response to Toxic Leadership | Accept
Requester: Karen [A2BRWRKV4329NR] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Description: Survey designed to collect employee opinions from working for toxic leaders in the IT or Technology Sectors
Qualifications: Location In CA, GB, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
Worked for me. Pay low.

Tjololo

Reaction score
Didn't keep track but it was definitely more than 5 minutes with a surprising number of bubbles for a quarter.
Good to know, I'll pass along the feedback. I glanced over it and it didn't seem terrible, but I didn't actually go through it to see how long it would take. Hopefully she gets enough responses to actually finish her research

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.