01/08 - Tajin Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewupk

Reaction score
Yeah they have been done for awhile now. I keep getting a few that pop up I guess from those that were returned or expired.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Listen to a folk song and answer a survey about it. | PANDA
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] (Req TV): $10.46/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.43] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 3.27] [Fast: 4.84]
Description:
A musician or label is seeking feedback on a folk song from people in the United States who enjoy folk music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.34
Qualifications: Likes Folk Music GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1Take Test; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

this one.

don't listen to it. but get your qual for folk music if you don't have it yet

or listen to it. but i warned you.

thewupk

Reaction score
that folk song they had up to listen to is SO bad. never thought i'd list that a song made me angry and depressed lol
lol

do more MLDataLabeler to get your mood in a better place

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone else get a follow up survey for Carrie Bredow from three years ago today? $12 for 20 minutes and I get another one next year. LOL
Mine was last month.

Really fucking extended study.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
i had a stress test today.

i lasted like 4 minutes (i'm really fat and out of shape) but apparently my heart is in perfect shape

totally up now and qualified for telling MLData if those chest xrays are cancer or not

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Score descriptions of a 15-30 second audio clip according to accuracy and fluency.(Batch 2) | Accept
Requester: Tampere University of Technology Audio Research [A1T7XGULT0KUXE] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=3.86] [Comm=4.75] [Fair=3.50] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.48] [Pen=12.33 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=3] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.12
Duration: 20:00
Available: 42
Description: Score descriptions of a 15-30 second audio clip according to how well they describe the given audio track and how fluent in English they are. Workers will be limited to 100 HITs on this task.The audio players do not work with Internet Explorer, do not accept this HIT if you are using that browser or do this HIT with another browser.
Qualifications: Experimental settings DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 3000; Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; Participated in experiment Batch 2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
is anyone doing these? worth 12 cents apiece?[/td][/tr]

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
i had a stress test today.

i lasted like 4 minutes (i'm really fat and out of shape) but apparently my heart is in perfect shape

totally up now and qualified for telling MLData if those chest xrays are cancer or not
That's funny, because I had one also. Test came back normal but he's still concerned about the symptoms I've been having. May go ahead and do an angiogram if it keeps up.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
cool. figured they probably finally got cleared out by the "evening shift" turkers.
I'm still occasionally catching one, and I'm almost like STAHP, ENOUGH, BASTA.

Just turning off the PANDA now.

Reactions: charlie

charlie

Reaction score
I'm still occasionally catching one, and I'm almost like STAHP, ENOUGH, BASTA.

Just turning off the PANDA now.
all i can think of w/ the 'basta' is my sister screaming at her kids when they were little, "BASTA COSI!"

Reactions: Merovign

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
That's funny, because I had one also. Test came back normal but he's still concerned about the symptoms I've been having. May go ahead and do an angiogram if it keeps up.
Ah, well good to hear but sorry to hear about the angiogram possibility. What symptoms are you having?

My symptoms were just weird jaw/ear/back pain, hard to explain like grabbing pains and since I'm having surgery soonish my doctor insisted I get checked out. I'm only 33 so I don't think they expected anything but it's good to know for sure. I was only having these every couple months, pretty sure it's anxiety but I have anxiety all the time and get kinda mini-panic attacks and usually don't have the grabbing pains. Only rarely do I get the grabby pains

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
Ah, well good to hear but sorry to hear about the angiogram possibility. What symptoms are you having?

My symptoms were just weird jaw/ear/back pain, hard to explain like grabbing pains and since I'm having surgery soonish my doctor insisted I get checked out. I'm only 33 so I don't think they expected anything but it's good to know for sure. I was only having these every couple months, pretty sure it's anxiety
chest tightness during exercise that goes down into the left arm etc. I've had an echo/holter monitor/ekg/stress test. All came back fine.

charlie

Reaction score
$27.52 and i'm starting to see repeats of surveys that were posted last night that I've already done. break time.

Reactions: C to the J

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
chest tightness during exercise that goes down into the left arm etc. I've had an echo/holter monitor/ekg/stress test. All came back fine.
Yeah you'd think if there was anythign the echo/stress should have sussed it out. I had a holter monitor years ago because of high resting heart rate, my average was 99bpm over 24 hours (including sleeping, etc) which is definitely abnormal but they don't really see any reason why. i cant take beta blockers because i have asthma so it's been a challenge getting it down to a reasonable level (80-90 bpm during the day). but it's usually fine now. modern medicine like whoa

Last edited:

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
$27.52 and i'm starting to see repeats of surveys that were posted last night that I've already done. break time.
yeah for sure, there's a lot available way more than i've seen lately. but i've done it all (or it sucks)

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL my heart's failed three times. Stupid univers
Yeah you'd think if there was anythign the echo/stress should have sussed it out.
There are multiple conditions not necessarily found by either. There are also conditions that come and go.

My heart's condition varies pretty dramatically, as far as function, but then it's failed three times so we already know it isn't worth spit.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL my heart's failed three times. Stupid univers

There are multiple conditions not necessarily found by either. There are also conditions that come and go.

My heart's condition varies pretty dramatically, as far as function, but then it's failed three times so we already know it isn't worth spit.
well that sucks :/ is there some underlying condition that makes it do that?

Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I stalled way too long. Gonna throw some Computer Vision Turks back and check my car and maybe run a couple of errands before everyone's closed.

All work and no work.... darnit.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
well that sucks :/ is there some underlying condition that makes it do that?
First time was a virus, after that it just can't take much load so if I push too hard things break.

Edit: The second time was after I went back to work (lasted 8 months), the third time was during a family medical emergency, I extended myself too much helping deal with it and lost a few percent ejection fraction (heart function).

Last edited:
Reactions: reprise
Status
Not open for further replies.