01/07 - Mustard Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My son only wants to eat McDonalds chicken nuggets. I tried to save a few bucks and get some from burger king instead since they're like 1.20 for 10, but he caught me on my shit and responded by screaming and throwing them across the room. If he was older I would probably have severely punished him by making him listen to megadeth. But ill let it slide. I was hoping my spawn would have a refined palette and want only pizza.

Hope you guys came close to goal today. Managed to scrape together a 20 in 5 hours. Feels like my first day of turking all over again.
Wait could he tell it was BK by the taste, or did you forget to swap the boxes like my mom did to us for years and years with name brand cereals/drinks/anything ?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
My son only wants to eat McDonalds chicken nuggets. I tried to save a few bucks and get some from burger king instead since they're like 1.20 for 10, but he caught me on my shit and responded by screaming and throwing them across the room. If he was older I would probably have severely punished him by making him listen to megadeth. But ill let it slide. I was hoping my spawn would have a refined palette and want only pizza.

Hope you guys came close to goal today. Managed to scrape together a 20 in 5 hours. Feels like my first day of turking all over again.
Couldn't you better punish the child by making them listening to something just a smidgen harder? Like say The Crown, Daath, or Carpathian Forest.

Reactions: cb456 and sofaslug

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
"Personality survey for people who feel stressed or anxious almost every day" .40 for ten minutes my fat ass...
also,
jokes on you, I don't have any fucking personality.

nmelssx

Reaction score
"Collect websites for academic departments" 40 cents for 1-2 minutes of work.

There was a batch of about 70 hits that was gone in an instance, though it's a new requester.

Last edited:

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Are those MLData hits for real? wtf... how do I know if a chest xray is clinically relevant?

(considering you can see this on HIT preview I don't think it's wrong to post this but correct me if I'm wrong)

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait could he tell it was BK by the taste, or did you forget to swap the boxes like my mom did to us for years and years with name brand cereals/drinks/anything ?
Honestly I'm not sure. He didn't even attempt to eat one. I think he could just tell by the smell of them and was like "nah fam, I'm out"

I will have to try your idea though. Thanks Linda!

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Are those MLData hits for real? wtf... how do I know if a chest xray is clinically relevant?

(considering you can see this on HIT preview I don't think it's wrong to post this but correct me if I'm wrong)
Yeah, that's a great question. Their example pictures are missing/broken, so I didn't take a chance on them.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not sure. He didn't even attempt to eat one. I think he could just tell by the smell of them and was like "nah fam, I'm out"

The McDonald's ones really are superior in every way.

nmelssx

Reaction score
"18-25? Answer 2 questions for .05c to find out if were chosen for a $10 survey, and complete it right away!"

I qualified, but it's a new requester, and they claimed that they will paid the $10 in bonus, so...I'll still do it though.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
This is still kicking around...

Title: GIVEN A SMARTWATCH TO A PARENT? - 15 MINUTE PHONE CONVERSATION - 6 QUICK MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TO QUALIFY | PANDA
Requester: Chris Gutierrez [A38RHGYUP254LA] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $55.35] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.23] [Fast: 3.88] [Comm: 3.38] [Fair: 3.36] [Reviews: 52] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $0.001] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
30 minutes
Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Description:
Qualified candidates will be able to complete the hit. Survey takes one minutes or less total.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Sounds like little guy has a real refined pallet! Maybe he'll be a famous chef.

Just so everyone is aware, the Linda voice is not my native accent. I do not talk like that. Maybe I sound like Oprah,, the world may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.