01/06 - Freezing Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I think someone else did earlier this week. @turker maybe? He's been doing it for close to two weeks now, iirc.
are people completing them broken or do they just sit there and then expire?

Reactions: kryss
D

Deleted member 526

I think someone else did earlier this week. @turker maybe? He's been doing it for close to two weeks now, iirc.
yeah I was 1 of the people who emailed him that the images are broken 1 or 2 batches ago. then he rejected people for turning in broken hits and reposted the batch still broken.

Reactions: jan and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I think he pulls them and then reposts them. One would think we might check our email at this point...

I didn't even want to ask on the forum because I thought I was too dumb to figure it out or something because he's posted so many times, always around the same amount of HITs. . Ha.

Reactions: sryan66611

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I think someone did some of them while they were broken and he rejected them.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
A reclusive guy who lives at the edge of a forest in a tent and is shunned by everyone else wants me to come inside to show me something. No red flags here at all.

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
And @turker not to be insulting or anything, but you need to go back and touch up on your javascript. The way you set that array was horrendous.
This made me laugh so hard, the way you so politely insulted him lol anyways arrays are hard! All those rows and columns are confusing. I need to study some more to touch it up in my mind too, school starts back up in a few days :weary:

Status
Not open for further replies.