01/06 - Freezing Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Online Purchase(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nila Conzen [A21Q8HHXNT8OQ7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Short survey on online purchase behavior
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [30487-29898] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Car Repair Cost Index Score | PANDA
Requester: Russell Miller [ATZI6ZOTIABLY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.75 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.40 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.40 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Compare two different auto repair cost scoring systems
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Car Owner is 1; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US

takes 2 minutes, no code, mentions of rejects in the TO. sure, i'll submit, why not
noooo ... it's borked now :/

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
noooo ... it's borked now :/
That 5 minute timer! I quickly rewrote everything I had wrote, copied the text, put my MturkID as the survey code, submitted the survey and then copied the final url. Sent verbatim what I wrote in the survey, my ID, and the final URL to the requester. I'll probably get a reject, but eh, worth a shot.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Zoltar just randomly pop up for anyone else? Website Evals just showed on scraper for a half sec...

*edit* yep, they are. Turn on the Panda folks and let the trickle begin

Last edited:
Reactions: T. Leela

turktime4:20

Reaction score
My most favorite game ever was Metropolismania for PS2. Cheesiest game ever, but I loved it. It was a blue disc so my PS eventually stopped reading the disc. That was a sad day.
I still have it some where thought I was only one that loved that game or even had it lol HIGH FIVE *borat voice* lol

Reactions: Pippa

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Zoltar just randomly pop up for anyone else? Website Evals just showed on scraper for a half sec...

*edit* yep, they are. Turn on the Panda folks and let the trickle begin
yes, but i couldnt do any.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
yes, but i couldnt do any.
They broken? Damn, I haven't looked yet I usually wait till I have a couple. I only have one sitting in there, he's probably lonely, I'll go check on him I guess. Damn Zoltars, love em and hate em

*edit*
Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

Last edited:

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Neighbor downstairs from me complained that the noise from rolling my chair and sitting in it is loud & wakes up their kid between 10PM-3AM. Got a $25 find and a threat to not renew our lease this coming May...W.T.F? Researching how to respond to this. Thinking of filing a harassment complaint, but no clue with who or if I even could.
I've lived with either nasty neighbors or nasty landlords all my life.

Buy a remnant of carpet or a small area rug, put it under your rolling chair, unless you really want to break your lease. Remnants are farly cheap and have bound edges. Make sure it covers the entire rolling area.

Harrassment applies to landlords, not other tenants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onyxbird

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Facebook Use(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Tawfiq [A3LP8S6FAK432F] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.08] [Fair: 4.38] [Comm: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
Description:
The purpose of the study is to collect information about Facebook users. A total of 200 participants will be recruited for this study. Participation will require about 5 minutes of your time.
Time: 20 minutes
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Exc: [-343569973-30049] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.1.14

Reactions: onioro

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey including 2 medical screening problems and a test about numbers understanding | PANDA
Requester: Gorka Navarrete [AHKMZ6CVHRCOU] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.83] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 2]
Description:
This is a Cognitive Psychology experiment. It includes medical screening problems and a test about numbers understanding
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, US; Total approved HITs is greater than 0; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.1.14

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I still have it some where thought I was only one that loved that game or even had it lol HIGH FIVE *borat voice* lol
We still have our disc. My son photoshopped a screenshot of the game to our television and sent it to my daughter to make her think it was working again. She got all excited and then boom dreams shattered.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I posted the one that says MTS? is it becase i didn't type anything? it this what you were doing that had to do with the live update Kadauchi @Kadauchi ? i didn't really read that thoroughly, just curious. Because it is so important that I know how to get complete credit for posting a hit.
(also completely kidding)

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
They broken? Damn, I haven't looked yet I usually wait till I have a couple. I only have one sitting in there, he's probably lonely, I'll go check on him I guess. Damn Zoltars, love em and hate em

*edit*
Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

yep same

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Imagine self/other: Labeling Different Kinds of Perspective Taking in Tweets | PANDA
Requester: PPC WWBP [A8YMQKGCB9YXK] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 4.09] [Comm: 3.17] [Fast: 4.23]
Description:
For this annotation task, we would like to request your help in identifying the kinds of reactions people have when faced with the suffering of a specific individual or the suffering of larger groups of people. Some people have responses that are more emotional (e.g. expressing sadness, anger, etc.) whereas others will have responses that are more factual (e.g. listing the facts of a suicide or car accident, listing details about a crime against a larger collective). Internet Explorer not compatible. < 1 min per HIT *bonus available*
Time: 168 hour(s)
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

First HIT requires reading directions - laid out in short, easily readable snippets - and a very short quiz (2 Qs) about the directions. Each HIT thereafter takes a few seconds. At .05 each, it's really good work. Maybe somewhat subjective, so submit with caution since autoapproval is 30 days. No TO for these specific HITs, but many ratings for other HITS they've posted.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Imagine self/other: Labeling Different Kinds of Perspective Taking in Tweets | PANDA
Requester: PPC WWBP [A8YMQKGCB9YXK] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 4.09] [Comm: 3.17] [Fast: 4.23]
Description:
For this annotation task, we would like to request your help in identifying the kinds of reactions people have when faced with the suffering of a specific individual or the suffering of larger groups of people. Some people have responses that are more emotional (e.g. expressing sadness, anger, etc.) whereas others will have responses that are more factual (e.g. listing the facts of a suicide or car accident, listing details about a crime against a larger collective). Internet Explorer not compatible. < 1 min per HIT *bonus available*
Time: 168 hour(s)
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

First HIT requires reading directions - laid out in short, easily readable snippets - and a very short quiz (2 Qs) about the directions. Each HIT thereafter takes a few seconds. At .05 each, it's really good work. Maybe somewhat subjective, so submit with caution since autoapproval is 30 days. No TO for these specific HITs, but many ratings for other HITS they've posted.
ive done a lot of hits for them. never had a problem! theyre pretty fun.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis
Status
Not open for further replies.