01/06 - Freezing Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
They could have said it in a much simpler way. Just ask for the three number boundaries that would put 25% of all results in each bin. I don't know why they had to complicate it with the less than this BUT greater than this.
I actually think that was helpful. The explanation was awful though. THe format of the questions required using that notation, but seriously....

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I normally get PRE's below 10 but for the past 2 days I've been getting in the 20-30's. If I see panda crazy with too many PRE's I refresh the window. Is that a good thing to do?
Refreshing PC doesn't do anything other than reset it.

Are you running more Pandas today than you have other days? Sometimes you just can't catch 'em.

Reactions: sandyriver

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I emaied him because I couldn't figure it out, he sent a reply in about 10 minutes, Its worth a shot
I knew what I was doing, but I kinda want to say something because ....well, if it takes 3 years of bachelor's level math training to even sort of understand, that's kinda lame.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The one that comes with MTS.
Only thing I can think of why it would close is if it updates and google forces it mid browser session (not sure it would actually close it) and I did push 1 update today. I'll see if I can recreate it with PC but there should be no possible way for PC to do anything like that and HF-MTS has no interaction outside of itself.

Reactions: MindNumbing

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Decent day but I don't think I used my time wisely. I probably should have been doing something other than some of those surveys. Getting back up around the pre holidays PE though.

Today's Projected Earnings: $42.69 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.1.13)

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A 10-minute survey on intuitions | PANDA
Requester: Timothy Blaine [A15D60L1TY3F1F] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will read a series of short stories and then answer questions about those stories. You will be compensated $0.25.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.1.14
2min

sandyriver

Reaction score
Refreshing PC doesn't do anything other than reset it.

Are you running more Pandas today than you have other days? Sometimes you just can't catch 'em.
yes, I think so. There has been a lot of HIT's available for canadians today and so..

Reactions: MerryLou

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I was told I already did that donut hit , so I checked my database and I have done two hits in the past by Zoe.Lab. One was in April of 2016 called "How Would you decide?" and the other was in August of 2016 called "A short survey about consumer decision making." I guess they renamed one of them and reposted, but I don't remember anything about donuts. (They paid .20 and .30)

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was told I already did that donut hit , so I checked my database and I have done two hits in the past by Zoe.Lab. One was in April of 2016 called "How Would you decide?" and the other was in August of 2016 called "A short survey about consumer decision making." I guess they renamed one of them and reposted, but I don't remember anything about donuts. (They paid .20 and .30)
Some requesters only allow you to do a certain number of hits regardless of content.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I normally get PRE's below 10 but for the past 2 days I've been getting in the 20-30's. If I see panda crazy with too many PRE's I refresh the window. Is that a good thing to do?
Its not going to hurt anything but you don't have to really as it does nothing to help pre's. The thing is PC will cycle so if you have 6 panda's running at 1000 ms you are essentially running a 6 second panda because it has to cycle through every one of those panda's. As for like turkmaster it doesn't do this it just runs through them at the specified time and doesn't cycle at all. The latter will cause more pre's.

So essentially if you are running a 6 pandas and someone is running one panda on a particular item they will catch it before you. Hopefully this helps.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Title: Same Day Deliveries for Online Shopping | PANDA
Requester: Marshall Hughes [A1AXYEH9Y5NU2] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Please complete this short survey about online shopping
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Location is one of: US;

30 seconds
Very much appreciate you, Yatagarasu @Yatagarasu and others posting these super easy 2 second surveys. Really help to fluff up my pe inbetween more intense stuff

Reactions: K'Lee and TQueen
D

Deleted member 526

PE $50.74
is my PE really the highest because there are alot of people not here today then

Reactions: KittyTacos

sandyriver

Reaction score
Its not going to hurt anything but you don't have to really as it does nothing to help pre's. The thing is PC will cycle so if you have 6 panda's running at 1000 ms you are essentially running a 6 second panda because it has to cycle through every one of those panda's. As for like turkmaster it doesn't do this it just runs through them at the specified time and doesn't cycle at all. The latter will cause more pre's.

So essentially if you are running a 6 pandas and someone is running one panda on a particular item they will catch it before you. Hopefully this helps.
thank you . that cleared it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.