Status
Not open for further replies.

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
I want to try bear steak
I'm not a hunter, and I live just outside Philadelphia,
so I have plenty of market access
but I wish there were like ..those things where hunters sell their kills and local people can go there to buy it
I don't know what they're called offhand
but I'd rather eat from local sources than from a farm where the cattle aren't treated right, halfway across the country
My uncle is a private pilot and gets to travel all over North America with rich guys. Once a year he takes this dude on an elk hunt. When he brings one back, it's soooo much food. It can literally feed a family of 4 for a year and the meat is fucking incredible.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
My uncle is a private pilot and gets to travel all over North America with rich guys. Once a year he takes this dude on an elk hunt. When he brings one back, it's soooo much food. It can literally feed a family of 4 for a year and the meat is fucking incredible.
that's exactly what I mean. hunters can take down game for their own sustenance
but there's more meat there than he probably needs
instead of packing 6 or seven freezers, he could sell half or more
and believe me, there'd be buyers
just throw some gluten free stickers on it, they'll sell like hotcakes

Reactions: Liz and RancidYetti

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
My brother was excited to give me a whole cooler full, (now I have a better idea why, if that's the case) he lives 5 hrs from me, got all the way here, and had forgot it. I was kind of sad.

Reactions: RancidYetti

sandyriver

Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey about crisis communication on Facebook | PANDA
Requester: Michael [A1YE86DD6VBN8G] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will be asked to share your opinion about McDonald’s and their reactions on Facebook to an incident.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: None;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.1.13
There are too many people filling in the survey at present. Participation is therefore not possible at the moment. Please try again later.
Super super quick one . took about 5 minutes in all. Good pay though for 5 minutes or less of clicks.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah it's nuts. Our landlord/neighbour hunts and is so generous, we still have stuff in the freezer from 2 years ago because my husband can't eat enough. It's endless.

Reactions: RancidYetti

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Classify and mark the difference(s) between 2 pages | PANDA
Requester: OCMP46 [A3KBDY419U5YK2] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Compare two pages and find difference
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 26
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; M&A Announcements is not less than 90;

HIT Finder Database last saw this HIT on Wed Jan 04 2017 12:08:22 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
export looks like this ^
I'm still using hit finder beta. Is there a new one? or is this part of that suite? which I still have not gotten because you said you were working on it.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Some of these websites on Z's. I'm not sure which is a shittier website design - Flash intro, MIDI music in background, or the vague sites that tell you absolutely nothing about the company because everything is written in metaphor... or those rare sites that combine all of those.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Some of these websites on Z's. I'm not sure which is a shittier website design - Flash intro, MIDI music in background, or the vague sites that tell you absolutely nothing about the company because everything is written in metaphor... or those rare sites that combine all of those.
What about a site that doesn't have an arcade or mini-avatar icons?

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
SEO/Marketing/Consulting sites full of metaphors translated from another language into English are the worst.

Reactions: sofaslug and Pleco

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
What about a site that doesn't have an arcade or mini-avatar icons?
I suggest they break off and form another site that does have an arcade and mini avatar icons

Reactions: Kerek

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Study on Brand Names of Chocolates (Millisecond download and PC required)(~ 18 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.30] [Fair: 4.85] [Comm: 4.38] [Fast: 4.73] [Reviews: 388] [ToS: 1]
Description:
We intend to examine the perception of brand names in the context of Chocolates. You will be asked to hear a brand name and you will then rate it on a number of attributes like - how sweet or bitter do you think a Chocolate of that brand name can be? The study will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes to complete. This study has to be completed ONLY ON A COMPUTER and you will need a HEADPHONE AND A MICROPHONE to participate in it. WE WILL RECORD YOUR VOICE AS WELL AS THE RATING RESPONSE (More detailed instructions are provided in the study). PLEASE ATTEMPT THE STUDY ON A COMPUTER ONLY, WITH A FUNCTIONAL HEADPHONE, AND A MICROPHONE.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications: TP Panel: 1217719246 N is not less than 100; Exc: [30460-29871] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

turkenator

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought everyone except me uses niftysplit. Try this one.

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name              Open Zeasame
// @description       Sends Zoltar links to a second window.
// @include           https://www.google.com/evaluation/endor*
// @include           https://www.mturk.com/mturk*
// @version           0.1
// @grant             GM_log
// @require           https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

function receiveMessage(event) {
   console.log(event);
   if (event.data.search("!!!!!") > -1) {
       var openData = event.data.split('!!!!!');
       window.open(openData[1], openData[0], 'toolbar=1,location=1,menubar=1,scrollbars=1');
   }
}

if ($("td:contains('Let someone else do it')").length) {
    window.addEventListener("message", receiveMessage, false);   
} else {
    setTimeout(function(){
        var web_link = $('a.ng-binding');
        window.parent.postMessage('zolt_window!!!!!' + web_link[0].href, 'https://www.mturk.com');
        $('input[id="input_0"]').focus();
    }, 600);
}

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Study on Brand Names of Chocolates (Millisecond download and PC required)(~ 18 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.30] [Fair: 4.85] [Comm: 4.38] [Fast: 4.73] [Reviews: 388] [ToS: 1]
Description:
We intend to examine the perception of brand names in the context of Chocolates. You will be asked to hear a brand name and you will then rate it on a number of attributes like - how sweet or bitter do you think a Chocolate of that brand name can be? The study will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes to complete. This study has to be completed ONLY ON A COMPUTER and you will need a HEADPHONE AND A MICROPHONE to participate in it. WE WILL RECORD YOUR VOICE AS WELL AS THE RATING RESPONSE (More detailed instructions are provided in the study). PLEASE ATTEMPT THE STUDY ON A COMPUTER ONLY, WITH A FUNCTIONAL HEADPHONE, AND A MICROPHONE.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications: TP Panel: 1217719246 N is not less than 100; Exc: [30460-29871] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Avoid

Reactions: Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.