• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veltora Otew

Got Milk!
Reaction score
Title: Listen to a Likes Classical song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.19] [Pay: 2.57] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.39] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 3.10] [Fair: 4.88] [Reviews: 206] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $1.33] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Likes Classical song from people in the United States who enjoy Likes Classical music. Listen to the song for at least 3 Minutes and 10 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Requirements: Likes Classical GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Ah! I missed this!

Happy anniversary! I bet it'll be absolutely perfect! <3 <3 <3

Baby is growing perfectly and so far her kicks are very small and cute, which is making me very happy :D
That's great! I thought people were crazy when they told me "youll miss being pregnant!" but I do, only certain aspects tho lol baby belly kicks being one of those things, its just so amazing!

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I finally got to start my 2018 bullet journal and I got new washi tape so it's suppppper purdy. And my son started trying to do headstands for some reason, so that's cute.

You?
Ive been wanting to do a bullet journal. I tried once last year and got overwhelmed by it and stopped. Now would be a great time to start again tho.
Aw! kids are great sometimes.... when they aren't screaming for no reason lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to do a bullet journal. I tried once last year and got overwhelmed by it and stopped. Now would be a great time to start again tho.
Aw! kids are great sometimes.... when they aren't screaming for no reason lol
That happened to me too, because I was trying way too hard to be perfect. It took me a while to find a good balance between artistic/fancy and actually being productive. Fancy font stencils helped me a lot, and cheap cute washi tape. That's about the extent of my artistry now lol

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
And speaking of being paid,did anyone do a transfer last night(from payments to bank account) and have it stuck in the dreaded "pending".
Mine went through, but I transferred before 5 pm EST (not sure what time you transferred).

Reactions: Binxybaby and rjd66

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a value questionnaire ( <20 Minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Henk Broekema [A3QRMHWU5QX13P] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.25
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a research project. You will be presented with statementsand need to decide how strongly you personally agree or disagree with each statement.
Requirements: None

"We are looking for people who are willing to complete about 220 multiple choice questions. It should not take you more than 20 minutes"

NO THANKS

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine went through, but I transferred before 5 pm EST (not sure what time you transferred).
6:08 pm so not long after, damn they always know when to screw around every time I need it the next day.

Reactions: WillowWolf

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
6:08 pm so not long after, damn they always know when to screw around every time I need it the next day.
It seems like the few times I've transferred after 5 it takes an extra day. Those could just be random occurrences though.

Reactions: Binxybaby and rjd66

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Starting to notice it is taking Mturk a lot longer to pay out approved HITS the last few days. I have been waiting over 12 hours for it to get to Available for Transfer after being approved.
that is a frustrating blindspot they created right there. approved but not paid is the new reconciling item pain point

Last edited:
Reactions: rjd66
Status
Not open for further replies.