01/02 Workflow Wednesday - Turkernator Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Easy answer, one will work and one wont. Requester watchers are temp disabled in Turkernator because it wasn't cooperating.

If you want an more indepth breakdown. Requester pandas are super inefficient except in extreme cases (c-sats, SET Masters etc).

If you're using a requester panda to just monitor and accept whenever someone posts and its a normal batch or survey requester, a Favorite enable to create watchers will be lighter on your page requests and will let you catch more work throughout the day since its not clogging up actually trying to accept work and just looking over the Searches.
Can you explain what you did to the Favorite Enable to make it more efficient. I've just done a request with the RequesterID to find GroupID's. Should I be doing it differently?

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Campanelli Luca for work related to 3Z8UJEJOCZDPFXM0OUWJ50RHN01939.
The value of your bonus is: $11.14 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in our research study! You answered correctly 197 comprehension questions and you recalled correctly 360 memory words. Your bonus is (197+360) * $0.02 = $11.14. Thank you and goodbye! - Luca Campanelli

Well that finally paid out

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Just woke up. So, is today another better than yesterday? PE?
I am seriously making very nearly as much on these dopey apps that "pay" you to play games on your phone (no one get excited, we're talking beer money, and when I say beer I mean *a* beer) as I have been on turk since I got back from vacation on the 22nd. PE: $6 today, which is decidedly a high point

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about consumer preferences(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $15.22/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.66] [Fair: 4.54] [Comm: 3.92] [Fast: 4.54]
Description:
In this survey, you will answer questions about consumer preferences
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Exc: [3902122-121992] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I am seriously making very nearly as much on these dopey apps that "pay" you to play games on your phone (no one get excited, we're talking beer money, and when I say beer I mean *a* beer) as I have been on turk since I got back from vacation on the 22nd. PE: $6 today, which is decidedly a high point
I made that running Swagbucks videos on the laptop. just babysitting now and again. but it'll go back to peanuts in a few days I'm sure.

Reactions: Theta Carinae
Status
Not open for further replies.